Chapter 6

Mu Sheng didn't know that his miss made the boss suspicious. As soon as he got the stone, he felt a gentle energy penetrate into his body, and disappeared from Zuo Yuexun after turning around in his body.

    Although he knew that the abilities in his body became a little special after he got sick, he didn't expect to be so special.

    The energy in the energy stone is mottled and messy, and can only be used to drive machinery. The energy spar used by the superpower is formed by the energy stone after countless purification and concentration.

    The energy in a crystal source needs to be extracted from thousands of energy stones, so the crystal source is a valuable item that ordinary people can't touch.

    He can absorb energy directly from the energy stone, and the power upgrade speed will inevitably be accelerated. After a long time, he can heal Liangu!

    But, how do you tell Liangu the good news?

.Mu Sheng is both happy and a little worried. Although Lian Gu is a good person, his situation is too special. Now he confesses to Lian Gu that he can't do it.

    Let's wait until you are familiar with it. It's just this time that you can quickly absorb the energy stone, maybe you can cure him when he and Lian Gu confess.

    Bypassing the trash mountain, a quiet little yard appeared in sight.

    Mu Sheng opened the lock with his fingerprints and pushed open the door. He saw that the door of the ancient house was wide open, but there was no one inside.

    He felt a little bit in his heart, and looked left and right, and he did not find the man.

    I found Liangu's contact information from the brain, but I couldn't get through.

    He sent a message and it was almost dark. Mu Sheng panicked because the messages were still unchecked.

    Where can he go if he is injured like that?

.Did he go out to do errands and fell elsewhere, or did he just leave him just as annoying?

    If you don't want to be disturbed, then you can tell him clearly that he is going to leave. It is easier for him to live as a healthy person than to live with a wounded person.

    Mu Sheng came out of Liangu's room and wanted to go out to find someone, but he heard a faint cry sounding in the corner of the courtyard.

    "Meow~"

    The faint cry made Mu Sheng stop. He walked to the corner and pulled away the slender grass leaves. A white kitten smaller than the palm of his hand was trembling and curled up on the ground.

    The kitten closed its eyes tightly, its hair was sparse, and its ribs were visible.

    Mu Sheng reached out and held the kitten in his palm. Its pink claws and nose curled up under its belly were exposed, and it shuddered twice before shrinking itself into a ball.

.How could a kitten that has not been weaned appear in his yard not long after he was born?

    This small courtyard is impossible for anyone to enter except him and Liangu. There is a laser protective device on the wall of the courtyard, and someone who wants to throw something into the courtyard will be directly turned into ashes by the laser.

    So this cat was raised by Liangu?

    The kitten didn't look very healthy. He stretched out his fingers and gently pulled away the curled up kitten. After a brief inspection, he found that the kitten's forelimbs were a bit problematic and there was also a small wound on the abdomen.