Chapter 61

All the people in the factory were controlled in one workshop, and Gu Lang also sent another person to secretly stare at the suspicious personnel of the research institute.

    According to Mu Sheng’s inference, the weird metal box is a few hundred meters below, and it takes a long time to dig, and they don’t know if there is a self-destructing device inside. Once the box is destroyed, it will be difficult to find other clues. NS.

    Mu Sheng thought for a while and said, "Can we stop the energy supply of this factory?"

    That box needs other equipment to shield his mental power control, and the energy required by this equipment may be connected to the energy of the factory.

    After the factory's energy supply stopped, Mu Sheng plunged his mental power into the ground again. Although the big metal box still hindered his mental power, he could feel that the power of the obstacle was slowly weakening.

.Eventually the spare stored energy in the box ran out, and he finally invaded the inside of the box.

    Inside the iron box is a small room, in the middle of the room is a transparent crystal with a few blue clouds floating in it.

    When Mu Sheng’s mental power approached the blue crystal, he seemed to hear a roar, and then he felt the place where he was standing suddenly collapsed. He, Gu Lang, and Bai Xu, who was standing next to him, fell quickly and fell into it. Into a pit.

    The cavern was not too deep, it looked like a man-made tunnel, and at the end of the tunnel was a door.

    "This door may lead to that metal room." Mu Sheng said, "There is only a blue crystal ball inside, I don't know what it is."

.Mu Sheng wanted to go in and have a look, but Gu Lang was worried that there was a trap inside, so he ordered to dig in the direction of the metal box from the surroundings.

    They brought a lot of people. With the help of tools, they saw the metal box embedded in the ground in less than half a day.

    The six sides of the metal box are smooth and clean. There are no doors or windows. As Mu Sheng approaches, he feels a familiar breath more and more.

    "Here, I feel like I've been here." Bai Xu looked a little dazed. He reached out his hand to touch the metal box and shook for a while. He woke up, his face turned pale.

    "The things inside are weird." Gu Lang stopped Mu Sheng's outstretched hand, "I also have a vaguely familiar feeling."

    The two looked at each other, and the contents were related to the experiments on them.

.At this moment, the metal box suddenly opened, and light blue smoke floated out of it, rushing toward them.

    Mu Sheng was thrown to the ground by Gu Lang, Bai Xu couldn't react, and fainted directly after inhaling the blue smoke.

    The light blue smoke dissipated in an instant, and the entire factory was enveloped. It ignored the protection and fascinated everyone to the ground.

    Mu Sheng and Gu Lang clutched their mouths and noses tightly, but they still began to feel dizzy. Mu Sheng's mental power was so strong that he could stay awake, while Gu Lang quickly transformed into a beast shape without fainting directly.

    "Someone is coming." Mu Sheng leaned on the bottom of the big pit, whispering.

    A figure came out in the blue smoke, walked down the stairs they dug, and smiled: "My baby. Don't try to fool me, get up."