EPISODE_4

Bodyguard:king I found queen's information as you said!!! (Said while shivering)

???:keep it here and go !!! (Cold)

After he left...

???:finally princess!!! You are going to be mine soon!!! You always belong to this cruel mafia and beast v!!!

Taehyung:(I opened her information and started to read)

NAME:Y/N
T

aehyung :ohh!!so my angel name is y/n sweet and cute like her(smiling like idiot)

AGE:22PARENTS :DIED IN AN ACCIDENT AND HAVE NO ONE PERSONALITY:SWEET,KIND,CARING, BEAUTIFUL,CUTE,INNOCENT AND CAN'T EVEN THINK OF HURTING ANYONE AND SHE IS STUDYING ABOUT FASHION DESIGNING

AGE:22
PARENTS :DIED IN AN ACCIDENT AND HAVE NO ONE
PERSONALITY:SWEET,
KIND,CARING, BEAUTIFUL,CUTE,
INNOCENT AND CAN'T EVEN THINK OF HURTING ANYONE
AND SHE IS STUDYING ABOUT FASHION DESIGNING.

Taehyung:she is an orphan !!! (Sad smile)there is no difference in this between me and her her parents died in an accident while i killed my  parents!!!(smirk)

On other side...

Y/n pov....

(Here I am sitting in a park with Jungkook and randomly talking something)

Jungkook:you know what?

Y/n:mm?

Jungkook:it's really hot here , you know why?

Y/n:but it's rainy season how can it be hot!! (Confused)

Jungkook: because such a hottie is sitting near me then how can I not sweat!!! (Smirk and wink)

Y/n:(again he started flirting this become his habitual so I can't stop his flirting personality)kookie!!!If I have stick I will definitely beat you!! (Whine)

Jungkook:ok! Ok! I am sorry but I am not lying though(smile)

Y/n:(while I go to reply him I saw an ice-cream cart)kookie !!! Kookie!!!

Jungkook:what happened y/n?

Y/n:see there !! (I said and pointed out at the icecream cart)

Jungkook:do you want an ice-cream?

Y/n:yes ofcourse!!! (Said while eyes sparkling)and I want chocolate favour.

Jungkook:ok wait there I will go and buy that don't move from here !!

Y/n:ok.(said while smiling)

And then Jungkook left...

Y/n:(I was sitting here while kookie is far away from me buying icecream and my eyes wandered around the whole park and I noticed something or someone and I went to that someone direction)

Y/n:baby!!!why are you crying?are you hurt somewhere?(ask while worried)

???:(shake his head)

Y/n:then are you lost?

???:(nods his head)

Y/n:ok now don't cry noona will help you to find your parents ok? (Said and wipe his tears)

???:(nods his head while sniffing)

Y/n:ok now tell noona what's your name?

???:k-ki-kim soo

Y/n:wow!!your name is also sweet and handsome like you!!!

Kimsoo:thank you noona(he said while smiling and blushing)

Y/n:see someone is blushing at noona(teasing him while smiling)

Kimsoo:you are really beautiful and kind(he said while pecking her cheek)

Y/n:aww!!!baby thank you!!!ok now tell me your mom's or dad name?

Kimsoo:my mom name is Kim j--

(Cutted of by someone)

???:kimsoo baby!!!!

                          Continue.....

Hey guys!!!I hope you enjoyed this episode I know it's too short I try to upload fastly and length I hope you are doing good and be safe and I am sorry if I made any mistake and I am stopped In my middle of studying and started to write and upload it so I hope I will update next episode soon and pls if you like my stories comments I feel like my story is boring if you comment your opinion it's will be very motivated for me so pls comment and don't forget to follow me !!!

                         Thank you guys!!!

Borahae