EXO CALL ME BABY(BAEKHYUN)

There are many who shine
but look at what’s real among them
Call me baby, Call me baby,
(You know my name girl)
My heart grows bigger for you
and it closes its door for everyone else but you
(You know I’m here girl)
Call me baby, Call me baby,
Even if it’s many times, Call me girl
________________________________________

BAEKHYUN P.O.V
As soon as i found her is like she pulled me from the darkness it was this amazing feeling she came rushing to me as  she jump on me and hugged me as i spine her around " i misses u so much __" i exclaim as i place her down and kiss her soft irresistible lips ." i missed you so much more baek you have no idea how much i missed you i even had to hmh go to other well things to think you where here if you know what i mean " she furrowed her eyebrows which made me smile " well no more that cause am here all for you if you know what i mean " i joked as she laughed that laugh i missed so much she notices as i just watch her smiling " what am i that ugly " she questions and i shake my head " you so beautiful __ " i exclaim as i bring her closer to me by her waist and kiss her passionately "like your new song " she whispers as she kisses me i pull back as i look at her " you sure do read good into those lyrics dont you " she nods as she smiles brightly " i might of thought about you as we wrote some lyrics" i exclaim as i saw her smile even brighter " come on lets go home " she says as i saw a smirk appear on her face i wonder what it was all about cause knowing __ meant she had something planned i followed her since our house was close to the company as i hold her hand tightly ... 
Minutes passed as we arrived and she opened the front door and suddenly i found myself pinned to the wall "wow new __ i like this " i thought to myself as a smirk appeared on my lips i see her smirk as well and i knew this was definitely going to be something good " you most of missed alot of stuff while you where gone on tour right baek " she ask me with her mocking voice i chuckle a bit and raise a brow as i see her tying my hands " so are you going to make me suffer now " i question and she just nods as she bites her lip and drags me to our room  i already knew the answer to my own question as she closed the door as threw me on top of the bed i watch her as she began to take her clothe of i bite my lip as i watch her , her glorious body which was like a temple for me i missed it so much her silky skin her soft cherry flavor lips everything there is to miss about my beautiful girlfriend ... i see as she comes on top of me and lowers to my ear as she bites it sending electricity to all of my body " why so silent my dear baek " she whisper in my ear as she blows hot air .. oh how i hated this stupid ropes on my hands right now . i hear her laugh as she sits on my lap as she was now on her underwear " do you want me baek " she ask as she brings her hand to my pants and palms me softly i bite my lip and nod as if she had me under her spell " why dont you talk baek " she ask another question this time pulling my zipper down as i gulp and watch her next move she sits next to me as she removes my pants and emmidietly she chuckles and blushes as she sees my fully erect member .. i smirk as i see her blushing "what no words now " i ask but suddenly i see her smirk as she sits on me again but this time her heat right ontop of my erect member "ahh " i groan as i felt how wet she already was " please take this off " i beg as i try to take them off myself " oh lil baek want to touch me " she mocks me again as i smirk as my hands where free as in she had already planned this to be like this she pushes me back to lay on the bed and grabs my hand and places them on her ass as she begans to kiss me and grinning on me making me feel her even more "your so wet already " i moan out between our wet kisses as i rolled on top of her in the bed she lets out a moan as she pulled back form our heated kiss and took my shirt off as she attack my neck with kisses and bites " did you miss me this much " i sort of moan out as she scratches my back like a wild cat " yeah" she whisper against my skin as her hand surprisingly had found her way to my boxers and pushed me against the bed again and took them offg "Wild animal " i exclaim as she laughs sexily if that word even exist .. "gotch why do you have to so god damn sexy __" i exclaim as she licks my  V line i throw my head back as in each second she was getting closer and closer to my member "aish just do it " i scream out of sexual frustration  "huh should i baek or byun baekhyun " she mocks me again but i had an idea i flip her on the bed again as i kisses her all the way down her stomach bitng and leaving my marks al the way down when i reached her underwear . as i smirk and blow hot air on her  she lets out a moan as i see her throw her head back i slowly remove her underwear which i had bought for her weeks ago as i see how wet she was i smirk onces again as i kiss her pussy making her moan out my name sending chill all over my body "ahh fuck this " i exclaim as i climb on top of her and remove her bra as i began to kiss her again as i rub myself on her " you my light the one who brought me out of the darkness ill go anywhere for you wherever you are ill come get you cause your lips are so intoxicating they make me want more and more of you __ so never leave me " i say as i introduce myself in her as he moans i smirk and began to move fast and hard like she loves it  " more baek more " she screams in pleasure as i follow her command and go faster and harder as with every thrust i went harder and faster " I LOVE YOU __" i whisper in her ear as i cum in her and she comes as well .and for al this time i been away i knew this time she would come with me on tour and never be left alone .