Code Blue

As I slip out of of the coma a strength that I never knew I had broke through the hand cuffs, I slowly walked down the hallway of the hospital (to seem like I was supposed to be up) I slipped behind vending machines and corners to avoid contact with any doctors that took care of me.

As I leave the building a red light starts to flash behind me as an alarm sounds a voice came on the speaker:
"We have a code blue, I repeat code blue!" (Code blue: escaped patient/injured prisoner)
Ani see the peoplenstare at me injured realize I still have a hospital gown on meaning
A. I'm half naked
B. They think I'm insane
C. I'm the prisoner they're looking for

I hail a cab for he doesn't know who I am. As I get in I pay him and tell him to take me to Minnesota where I live and from there I'll go to there hospital.

I watch the trees pass by me like the past few weeks or months I can't remember, the cab was the most quietly I've ever been in he never speaks. At least in solitary confinement you can at least hear the screams and yells of the person to the cell next to you.

We Approach the hospital, I pay the cab driver another fee for him not selling me out.
I enter the hospital and check in the doctor starts talking to me, he said

"I hope you're ready to behave...she is out of the coma, the cancer is gone and she is ready to go home, the only thing that's wrong is she keeps complaining that she wants her mother, only you can fix that."