Head for the Hills

I opened the door and started walking down the street...I ended up in the park where I took a red bench next to a trash can. When I look around I see families enjoying their morning, I used to do that with My child, we would play for hours, a tear started to rush down my face followed by others. I was overcome with fear and anger...

I got up off the bench and headed towards the direction of the family...the mother was cutting apples and the father...there was no father...I went up to her and started rambling on about my day, she said she had to go...she left the knife she was using to cut the table out...without thinking I grabbed the knife and slit her throat...her 7 year old daughter was crying...she kind off looked like mine...

I wanted a new baby but I wasn't able to have one...I grabbed her she started screaming everybody was watching what happend but was paralyzed  with fear...

When I got home I threw her in a bag and packed my own...I got on the first plane to Montana  and left. Montana was the perfect place, it's beautiful and not a lot of people live there...

The plane was hot or so it seemed I was sweating, and looking around nervously...did the know? I was nervous...I can't go back to jail I just can't.