6. ➸ Weed?

Magnus came into Jason's room at midnight. 

To be honest, Jason hadn't been expecting it, but he'd stayed awake nevertheless; only so many things can go well in a day. So when Magnus puffed into the from as Jason lay huddled up with Ben in warm blankets, he pretended to sleep. Magnus trotted towards the bed, and stealthily sat down next to him, moving the hair out of Jason's face. "i know you're awake baby"

"Don't call me that"

"i'll go by princess then"

"NO"

"Pick; Baby or Princess" 

"How about Jason"

"As the man in this relation ship, i could call you whatever i want, so be grateful when i allow you to pick"

"Oh thank the Gods" Jason rolled his eyes as Magnus stared deep into his eyes, and then suddenly chuckled. 

"You're more stubborn than you look; Princess" For some reason. when Magnus told him he was stubborn, Jason felt as though he'd accomplished something. Not good.

"When do you wanna get married?" He asked reaching for Jason's hair.

"As its a political marriage to bring benefits to the both of us, i believe you can pick" Jason replied formally, while slapping Magnus' hand away. "I bet i can have you fall in love with me by the time we get married." He replied, take Jason's hand and kissing it. Jason felt butterflies.

No

No he can't

The next day, Magnus allowed Jason and Ben to Video Call their family;(Even though not many demigods carried phones around, There were still quite a few people who owned them in New Rome. Like Shawn for instance; for his insta).So anyway, when they called Luke, He went haywire, asking if they were okay and if they were being held hostage, and how much the titans were asking for. Soon Percy appeared and began crying asking how they were, who was in turn joined by a distressed Shawn, while harry just shook his head in the background. Jason and Ben talked to them for 2 hours. Jason had forbid Ben from mentioning the marriage; he still wasn't sure whether they'd be very proud of Jason for it.  The talk went on, until the phone reached Harry's hands and he looked right into Jason's eyes and asked "Did you see anyone suspicious? anyone who knew me by any chance?"

Jason gulped. "yea"

"who?"

"There's this guy, he has red hair....He asked me to tell you that i looked like him....i think his name was weed"

Harry almost laughed. Laughed.

"Reed" he whispered to himself quietly shaking his head.

"Did you know him? Jason asked

Harry visibly exhaled "Yea....yea i did. Tell him to Fuck himself....And Jason?"

"Yea"

"Don't get close to these people....they lure you in, and ruin you."

"......okay..."

Jason made sure, never to mention his marriage to Harry at least. Then he wondered how Reed and HARRY knew each other....it was odd indeed