The bloody truth

Vi

I almost ran with her in my arms I didn't even look where I was going I did it out if routine I just looked between her wounds and watched if she was still breathing.

We are almost there stay with me

A turned in the last corner and saw the door already- " Vi? "I heard as she weakly calls me and as I looked on the poor thing in my arms saw that she squinting tried to see me.- " Don't worry Cupcake we are here look at me and don't faint again "- " Vi " Said she with a smile and she fainted again.

I sat on her bed helplessly my feet went so fast like I was going to run a marathon.Maybe if I jumped right away in when I found her she was in a better condition but so they could kept me in check and none of us could walk out.I knew that I did everything good but in spite of that I tried to think about the opportunities how I could bring her out with less damage.I still hear her crazy laugh and painful screams,that person was not my Cupcake

My cupcake?

I heard whining from behind me so I turned and saw that she is gonna wake up.When she opened her eyes started looking around in panic but when she saw me started to relax although only for a moment the started examine her wounds and tried to sit up.- " Don't worry you will be fine your wounds are not that bad I cleaned them and sew them up now you have to lay down and rest "But like I talked to the wall so I rather helped her so her seams wont break.She just sat her trying to cover her upper body and was looking at herself with an expressionless look.- " I need to take a shower I'm dirty and so everything will be "Said she and was already going to the end of the bed with a painfull look- " I just said that you need to rest your sews will break so "- " I need to was al this dirt off me "I don't think that she is talking about the dirt on her body- " Okay but at least let me help you standing up or you will fall like a board "- " Where is my bag? "Asked she and was looking all around.I steped to the side so she could see behind me what she was looking for.- " Everything is in it your gun to "She exhaled in a relief and indicates me while she holded her side in pain that she needs something whats in the bag is so I brought is to her and she picked out a few clothes.- " Okay we can go "She held out her arm towards me

I swore lying on my bed while waiting for her to finish showering because of course that stubborn didn't let me in.I looked at the door and was thinking how stupid it was that she leaved this house without me.I knew right away that something was not right when I saw her note on the counter.I tried to search her by that vendor but she was nowhere to be found.At the end I found her necklace in a dark alley.The door of the bathroom opened and I ran at her to help her to her bed while she was wearing the same clothes as past night.She layed on the bed and just looked out of the window.I sat down beside her.- " What happend? "Her jaw tensed and swallowed a big.- " I almost reached the street with the vendors but someone hit me on my nape and I fainted.When I woke up I was in that old warehouse "- " What did they want? "She looked at me- " You "Said she simply and I was shocked how careless I was if they already know that I'm back.- " So they know I'm back and search me everywhere "I didn't plan it like this the plan was that I stay unnoticed so I can pounce them with suprise but now I'm sure Silko know I'm here and then Powder to.- " They don't know anything about you they didn't want you but my male co-worker "I looked confused at her- " Your male what? "- " Nobody knows your here they thought I'm here with my male co-worker they wanted me to tell where my partner is and at first I thought too that they wanted you but once they said he.That suckers didn't know anything in spite os that he said tis is his streets "She tried too laugh instead of that only hissed of pain.I hear her the first time swearing- " Did you tell them what they wanted? "She stared up at me offended- " No way I said nothing "- " If you telled them what they wanted they could leave you and I could punch them all so "She smiled- " You know it to even if I telled them what they wanted I would not live now but leave this we are here and we are fine now "I got mad- " You barley made it and if I came a couple of minutes later that idiot would cut you up you shouldn't even step out of this house without me "- " If we stepped out of this morning together then they would catch borh of us and then none of us could made it out alive "Snapped up Caitlyn but before I could answer she added silently - " Anyway after what he was planning to do with me I would have lived after a hour too "I froze about this.I only the realized how cut up her clothing was.

The sun went down and when I came out of the bathroom Caitlyn sleeped already tunrning towards the window.I walked to the candels blew them and went to bed.This silly girl would die but wouldn't say anything Caitlyn tried to protect me and I realized how much I need yet to know about her.She is way more stronger than I thought.Caitlyn started gasp for air and groan the screamed suddenly so I jumped up and ran to her.I sat beside her but and tried to calm her down but she still gazed at me and tapped mi.I towered over her squeezed her arm to the bed and she finally looked at me.- " Calm down I'm here "I was scared that I would scare her even more but in my suprise her body relaxed her breath was calmed down and looked softly in my eyes.I knew that I should let her go now she is calm but I wanted to look at her a little more and it didn't seem so is she tried to resist not if she could.I casted a glance at her lips and continued below then stopped by her breast.As she noticed where I was looking she started moving under me whereof I realized the situation let her go and sat beside her.Caitlyn immediatley covered herself with the blanket.Despite of the little light I saw her blus whereon I could not stand to smile.I layd on her bed with my back to her and after a while I heard her do the same thing.She snuffeled in couple of minuted.

Still fucking perfect

Caitlyn

The next couple days was about my recovery but Vi could find where Silko was lurked.I felt that she did not tell me everything but I leaved it at her.I felt myself way better I could already walk alone but it felt still like my seam will break by every move.But like Vi has changed.She looked barley at me and talked only then with me if it was necessary.She didn't look at me but even if she did she looked quickly somewhere else.I was affraid that this is all about my stupid stuff that I letted kindnap myself and she was the one who had to safe and bring me back like a babysitter.I was thinking that I ruined everything I lost her trust.