why she doesn't wear the bow anymore

Told form blossom's point of view

" be careful" i undid my low pony. " i know" he started to brush my hair. " yeah yeah" i opened my book that was on my lap. I was almost done reading eithin a half an hour. " hey, blossom" brick began. " yeah?" I said. " why don't you wear the bow anymore?" He asked.

My bow? What bow?

" what bow?" I asked. " the pink, huge, anyoing bow" he said. " oh i out grew it" i said. " sure" he went on with brushing my hair. " i really did" i sighed. " people grow out of things". " yeah" he sighed. " like cholthes". " whatever you say" i went back to reading my book.

I'll be d@mn if brick figures out the ture reason foor the bow give up.

3 mouths ago (no one p.o.v).

" must you go?" Blossom asked her mother. " i must" the girl's mother was finishing packing up her suitcase. " i don't see why though" the teenger sat on her father's bed. " me and your father can not work things out" with a tight slam, the suitcase was froced closed. " good bye, blossom" the mother left a little kiss on the cheek before she went to live her dreams. " and never take that bow out for it'll remind you of me".

Last week.

" mom!" Blossom cuaghter a glimpse of light orange hair in the goblin marketplace. " wait up!" Blossom ran after the light orange hair. " pardon?" When blossom reached the hair, a woman with blue eyes glared at her. " mom?" Blossom backed away slowly. " yes" the woman said. " kasey". " i'm blossom!" She shouted. " that's what i said, kasey" the woman said.

A man with wolf ears walked up behind the woman and started to kiss her neck. " sorry" blossom sighed. " i've mistaken you for someone else". " Stephine, who's this?" The wolf eared man asked the woman. " mother!?" Gasped blosom. " great" the woman rolled her eyes. " now this brat knows where i am". " whatever!" Blossom ran down the streets of the marketplace until she found an alley.

She sat down in the small, dark alley with her knees holding her head. " brat?" Tears left her eyes. " she doesn't love me or kasey anymore". Just then a huge gust of wind blew in blossom's hair and as it went, it took her bow. " hey!" Blossom snapped.

" and never take that bow out for it'll remind you of me"

" who cares?" Blossom stood up and wipped her eyes. " i'm happy the wind took that darn bow".

Told from blossom's point of view (now)

" want a bow?" Brick asked me. " no!" I said coldly. " geez" he sighed.