C1-Todays the day

{Lilly P.O.V}

I woke up to the sun beaming through the blinds. I was quite delirious to the morning sun until I realised what day it was: Tuesday 2nd of April. Today was the day me and Zoe went house hunting.
I got up out of bed to do my usual morning routine(shower, make up, hair etc.) I decided to wear a pastel pink crop top with a floral maxi skirt. Obviously the crop top showing my belly witch made me a little self conscious;however, I made it look cute with a belt, which helped pull in my figure and show my curvy hips. I paired them with some tan sandles and and a shoulder bag which carried: my keys, purse and usually my phone.I received a text from Zoe-
Hey lil, meet you at the Costa in town, the one next to the estating agents xxx

I replied-
Okay see you in 10 bestieee xxx

I love calling Zoe bestie, she loves it when I call her bestie. We've called eachover it since primary school.

Background information-
I've know the Suggs (Joe and Zoe) form the day I was born. Zoe is 3 years older than me, Joe is 1 year older than me, which makes me 22. Any way... We three have been to the same primary school and high school. Me and Zoe have always been that little closer to each over than me and Joe have. Only because ya'know me and Zoe are both girls and you can't really talk about "girly things" to boys at that age.

Back to the story-
Me and Zoe have always wanted to live together, and today was the day we finally looked for one. I pulled up beside the estating argents and walked up the high street to Costa. As I walked in, the smell of coffee made me feel awake, ready for the day ahead.
I found Zoe in the corner on a 2 person table(there were to chairs) I went over.

"Heyyy" I said, over exaggerating the ey.
I was immediately embraced in a hug!
"Besto" she shouted, just a little too loud as everyone in Costa started looking at us.
"How are you?" I asked, as we both sat down.
"Great thanks" she replied. "You?"
"Really anxious about today, but very excited" I said, clapping my hands.
"you getting anything to drink?" She asked, a little concerned.
"Nope, already had my brekkie, so I'm really full up" I replied.
She just nodded, we talked a little, until she had finished her drink.