C4- Telling Zoe

{Joes P.O.V}

We all sat talking after dinner, just catching up with Lilly. Damn, she was so loud, so crazy, so beautiful. Zoe glanced over at me. She noticed I was staring at Lilly. She kicked me on the chin, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ow!" I cried.

"Sorry Joe" she said sarcastically.

I hope Lilly didn't realise what I was doing!

We started to clear everything up and put stuff in the dish washer. When we'd finished, I asked to speak privately to Zoe. I brought Zoe to my room which then I sat her down, and looked her dead In the eye.

"I don't know how to say this..." I said, slightly nervous.

"You fancy Lilly, it's so obvious Joe" she said sternly, but not angry.

"How, how, how, did you kno, know?" I said, my voice really shaking.

"Just chill Joe, I'm not bothered, do what you want with her, just don't break her heart! Any way, it's like, proper obvious. Today at dinner. But then the little things, how you protect her when she has another boyfriend, how you text her almost every day" she said in a softer voice.

"Do, do, do you think she knows?" I said quite anxious.

"Probably not, but I think she likes you, as much as you like her, she talks about you 24/7 Joe, it's cut actually" she said in awe.

"Do you think I should tell her?" I said

...

"Yes I do!" Zoe said, and left.