The story of Sunfire

So basically, Sunfire wants revenge on the Talons of Peace cuz they did something that im not telling you cuz spoilers. Anyway, this is the backstory of Sunfire and why she wants revenge on the Talons of Peace.

Sunfire and her family lived a peaceful life in the rebel camp. They were in a group that opposed the Dragonets of Destiny and Jade Mountain Academy. They were a group of SkyWings who believed that different tribes should NOT interact with each other.

Even though the rebel camp was in a hidden location, that didn't stop a spy from the other side from leaking the camp's whereabouts. The news got to the Talons of Peace after a full day of spy after spy passing around the information. So they attacked.

It was a massacre. SandWings and Nightwings spread fire everywhere. RainWings who joined the Talons of Peace spat magical death spit at the rebellious dragons while Riptide, the leader, shouted orders. "RAINWINGS! REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING! SHOOT SPIT AT WILL! SANDWINGS, NIGHTWINGS, WORK TOGETHER TO BUILD EACH OTHERS FIRE UP!! ICEWINGS! ISOLATE AND FREEZE!!", the SeaWing captain barked orders at the Talons of Peace, and they fought well.

Finally, only 1 dragonet remained. A month old dragonet that was firescales. Immune to fire, the dragonet flew off in the bloody battle, leaving the Talons of Peace clueless that there were any survivors. 

This was pretty short, but it's just a backstory. Regular sized chapters from now on though. I didn't want you guys to be confused.