CH-1

There is high tech apartment building situated on centre of Beijing city. On the top floor of the building is single penthouse with all kind of luxurious with glass window and including helipod and then open space swimming pool.

WANGYIBO POV:

WANGYIBO POV:

I woke up asusal early in the morning. And then i did my usaul morning routine. Then i came to living room to have my black coffee which is already on living room table. I have chef and few maids to do clean and cook for me. I sit down on couch while switch on the TV. I am not really fond of watching any entrainments. But i just want to know some important thing. So i just press the local channel to see current news.

' Good morning Beijing...How are you all...i am happy to see all in the beautiful Monday morning. Like always i come to you today with most interesting and gossip news Okay guys..i don't want to boast around anymore...Let me tell you directly... The thing is the most powerful and successful company of WANG CORPORATION CEO step down from his position last friday and its not rumor but true. We got it from their offical website. We don't need be shocked. It's not any bad. Because the one going to take his position is his mysterious only son or we can say sole HEIR OF WANG CORPORATION. Yes...guys...finally we are going to see the face of wang heir. We are knew how he is restricted from public eyes since his birth. Even though he born and bought up here till in his uni days no one knew who is he and How he look. But from the source and wang genes we are already knew he must be one of the hot and most handsome man in our country. And what more he still single even at the age of 25....