Chapter 1

A sketch was being made by the painter with the ponytail, who was sitting on a small stool that was connected to a semi-large canvas.

Edgar was focused on an art piece, in which it was inspired by his own experience at the manor.

—that being relationships, surroundings, emotions, injuries, you name it.

He made sure to include every single detail.

He managed to fit all of those ideas into one singular motion. They all had the same setting, it's a mystery to how the artist was able to do this.

 They all had the same setting, it's a mystery to how the artist was able to do this

(NOT MY ARTWORK)
————————————————————

Edgar, being the 'mature' person that he is, became so consumed within the walls of his room

that he completely forgot that he had a match in the next half hour.

Thankfully, a fellow survivor came to remind him.

Knock Knock.

Edgar mumbled under his breath, not wanting to answer the door, as he would lose all thought for the thing he was currently working on.

"Edgar? There is an urgent announcement for you! Open up~!

Edgar always wants his appearance to be presentable when shown to the other residents of the manor, so that's just what he was doing as of the moment.

He fumbled around his room, taking off his painting smock by undoing the strings at the back of his neck, and discarding it into the sink where he will clean it thoroughly later.

Edgar looked in his bathroom mirror, making sure his hair was in his nice, smooth looking ponytail as always, as well as his clothing and red beret, which needed to look perfect; no wrinkles, no stains, nothing could be out of place.

He stumbled to the doorway, quickly fixing his posture as he opened the door to meet a familiar pair of grey eyes.

————————————————————