Chapter 2

"What do you want Balsa?"

Edgar growled, a bit pissed that he was disturbed.

"Why so grouchy? Oh yeah, that's just my normal Eddy!~" Luca grinned, earning a smack across the face by the Painter.

"Ouch!" Luca held his cheek where he got the mark, giving off a shocked look, then turning back to his normal, smug demeanour.

Edgar rolled his eyes, "You interrupted my thought process, are you proud of yourself?"

"Yep!" Luca popped the 'P' and grinned once again. "Oh! I almost forgot, you have a match in 20 minutes." Luca chuckled, putting his hand behind his neck.

"WHAT?!" Edgar's eyes widened, glaring at Luca.

Luca felt somewhat bad, knowing that Edgar was very professional when it came to these things.

"Edgar..you still have time to-"

"Time? TIME?! You have no idea how long it takes me to get ready!" Edgar tried to close the door on Luca, but Luca held it open.

"You are wasting my time, Balsa!" His voice grew louder as he spoke, clearly becoming more and more pissed by Luca's remarks.

"Would you like help getting yourself ready?" Luca smirked.

"You must be on something." Edgar growled. "And no, I wouldn't want your help if it was the last thing I ever wanted." He managed to push Luca out, slamming the door behind him.