Chapter 3

Third POV

As Rody walked to the car he spotted something that made him uneasy. When Rody walked closer to what made him uneasy he noticed that it was who he was going to see. It was Izuku Midoriya on the ground unconscious covered in blood. As Rody screamed Aizawa ran from the car to find the siblings and a unconscious Midoriya as he panicked to get him up the only thing running in Aizawa and Rody's head was what happened to him. After they all piled into the car with the two younger sibling asleep in the back with a unconscious Midoriya payed across them they drove all the way to UA.

When they arrived at UA they ran in and ran straight to recovery girl.

Recovery Girls POV (bet you didn't see that coming did you)

As I went over the boy to see what happened I was shocked at what I found there were burns and cuts all over his body but the cuts look old and I could tell they didn't come from training.

I had to inform Aizawa about this but for now I had to focus on healing him and when I went over him again I was shocked with what I saw. There was a giant stab wound on his side as if he were jumped. I had to heal him after I kissed him his stab wound was slowly closing. Aizawa had to know but how do I tell him I think Midoriya self-harms...

Words 264

A/N again sorry about the short chapter