Chapter 5 slow updates

A/n I'm sorry I took so long to write this chapter I have had no creativity lately I've been seeing some people still read my story so here is the long awaited chapter 5

Izukus pov

I paled they saw I knew they saw what do I even tell them that will make them believe me. I stayed silent in an attempt to make them stop asking. Aizawa was staring at me like he knew what they were from but wanted to take this conversation slow it made my eyes start to tear up I looked away so they wouldn't see me cry. Rody was still on me his grip was tight he refused to let me go almost as if he would lose me the second he let go. I took a deep breath as I hid my face in his shoulder and balled my eyes out.

Aizawas pov

I saw midoriya brake like a shattered wine glass I was trying to give him comfort but didn't want to push this on him so quick but I knew I had to figure out what happened I gave midoriya and his 'friend' some privacy to calm down.

Rody pov

I felt his tear soak my shirt but I couldn't care less. He realized that we knew and I was going to give him some time to process but as I looked down I could see his eyes slowly flutter closed I wasn't letting him go I didn't want to lose him again even if that meant I had to hold on to him with everything I had I wasn't letting my broken soon to be boyfriend go I wasn't going to let him crack and shatter right in front of me. After about 15 minutes I to felt my eyes slowly flutter closed as I took his body and hugged him till I was not able to.

A/n I know it's not that long but I will try and stay somewhat on a schedule for posting also please let me know anything about the book to make it better