Story of the Black Dragon

The story begins in Kumandra where humans and dragons live in peace together. They shared trust and lived peacefully with no war. Then there were two dragons that had fallen in love during the ritual. The two shared their bond together as they will live together and live their lives, being loved and trusted, and started a family. But love didn't last when the dragon's mate was alone in the woods until an arrow impaled the dragon. The dragon sees its mates lying in the ground as it sees a human with a crossbow. The other dragons then knew the human did not mean to kill their kind for mistaking it as an animal. But the dragon became furious with the anger at the human for breaking its heart. It then decided to take vengeance by learning the other ways, the dark magic. Time passes, the vengeful dragon has finally learned to use an evil purple spell called "Dark Magic." It learns to consume the power of darkness from another world called ShadowLand. A world where Oni lives with war and destruction over their land with shadows. The dragon then consumes the darkness into itself, as it changes into terrifying forms, becoming the Black Dragon. But consuming the darkness alerted the oni as they came to Kumandra to kill it, but the black dragon has the power of shadows and took control the oni and the shadow, as they spread chaos and terrorized Kumandra as everything was burned, destroyed by lightning and earthquakes. The dragon sees this and tries to stop it. But the darkness was so powerful, they were easily defeated. Everything was lost, until the one Oni aided them. The one oni have crafted a crown that has the power of shadow and a crystal sphere that captures souls, and they can use it to stop the black dragon. Together, one dragon wears the crown and uses it to weaken the black dragon, as they use they're powers of Light to stop the Black Dragon and defeat it. With it defeated, the black dragon was now captured inside the soul sphere, and no longer hurt Kumandra anymore, and the oni were free from its power. But it didn't last until they blamed them for letting their kind steal dark magic that wasn't supposed to be theirs and enslaving them. The dragon does not want war, and they swear they will never steal dark magic from their world by giving the captured black dragon to them as promised. The oni accept their terms and return to the ShadowLand, as long as there's no dark magic in Kumandra.