Chapter 2: The Lost Dragon

Raya brought the Black Dragon on Tuk Tuk, and they both carried him to her home. She brought a warm blanket to the Black Dragon, so he won't be cold from the water. Raya then sees a wound on the Black Dragon. It seems something cut through his skin, and left for dead.

Raya: "What did this to you?" As she asked.

She brings out the herbs that she has, and mixes them together. And she covered the wound, and the Black Dragon was breathing softly. Raya comfore him, and to think how he's so different. As she was thinking, she heard someone coming in. So she covered him with the blanket and let Tuk Tuk watch him. She investigates who it is, and she catches the person with her sword.

Woman: "Hey, easy, girl! Don't swing it in my face."

And Raya knew that voice somewhere.

Raya: "Sisu?"

Sisu: "Yeah, that's me. Jeezus, can you ever trust anyone without pointing that blade?"

Raya: "Well, sorry. I thought someone just broke in and tried to steal something from my Ba."

Sisu chuckles but then sees Tuk Tuk, hiding something behind.

Sisu: "Say, what is Skippy hiding behind?" As she began to check.

But Raya stopped her, and told her it's nothing.

Raya: "Nothing..... Just nothing."

Sisu: "Come on, show me what I don't really know."

Raya wasn't sure if she should see what she's hiding. A Black Dragon being wounded by someone or something, and would not be a good idea to show her about what happened.

Raya: "It's..... It's a surprise for Namaari. I thought maybe if I surprise her, then we'll have trust again."

Sisu: "Wow, that's like a gift. Can I see this surprise?"

Raya: "No.... it's just needed..... Flowers."

But then the blanket moved and it caught Sisu's attention.

Sisu: "Is that blanket moving? Was it supposed to do that?"

Raya: "Well.... Maybe another time." As she tries to make her leave.

Sisu: "Come on, I'm your Dep la. Can I be trusted?"

Raya was her friend, and trusted dragon. But then, the Black Dragon's tail was shown out of the blanket, and caught Sisu's eyes.

Sisu: "Is that..." As she went to see it.

Tuk Tuk blocks her path, but Sisu manages to get a closer look. And realize it's a dragon tail.

Sisu: "Is that.... a tail?"

And Raya have no choice, but to tell her the truth. She removes the cover, and shows a Black Dragon. Sisu was surprised and couldn't believe it.

Raya: "We found him near the river, and he was wounded. We don't know how he ended up there."

But Sisu wasn't paying attention to her words, but focused on the Black Dragon.

Raya: "Sisu..."

Sisu was staring at the Black Dragon's face, and wondered what he had been through.

Sisu: "What did you say found this dragon?"

Raya: "At the riverbank. He was crawling out from the water and weakening."

Sisu: "Wait, wait, you found this handsome dragon near the river?"

Raya: "Yeah, and... wait, did you say he's handsome?"

Sisu: "What? No." As she was trying not to blush. "I'm just saying."