new york

"get the fuck away from me!" i scream at my toxic abusive boyfriend. "your always so fucking sensitive bonnie! that's it i'm done, go suck another guys cock i hope you choke on it you whore," he says and leaves my house stomping so hard it makes my house rock.

**
it's been a few weeks since me and Flynn broke up, to be honest i haven't been sad, it's been kind of a.. relief, it just feels like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders. i couldn't handle him constantly arguing and hitting me all the time.

i kind of forgot how to live my life properly because i was always trapped inside because Flynn didn't trust me enough to not cheat but i can finally start to get my life on track. What a great way to start it by clubbing with my bestie ziara.

"oh my god babe it's been so long, you need to party real hard tonight," ziara says, i love z so much but she is very loud and social, she pushes me to do things that never in a million years i would do and yeah that's a good thing but it's also very out of my comfort zone but after a few drinks i'll always be convinced of her crazy ideas.

she follows up with "girl how long has it been since you been laid??" i get a bit embarrassed because whenever flynn was mad we wouldn't fuck and he had been mad for a while now

"too long," i say trying not to be specific "i need numbers bonnie!" she clicked her fingers and i get a bit embarrassed and she can tell i feel like that, she whispers "it's okay babe you can tell me i ain't gon judge,"

"5 months" i say "holy shit" she's left with no words. she starts singing and dancing around while saying "your getting laid tonight, your getting laid tonight" and she repeats,

we take a few shots together and then a man catches my eye, i walk up to him and sit down on the chair next to him, usually i'm not this confident but i've had a few drinks.

"hi" i say not really sure what to say because i never come up to guys. "hey" he says back, then it's just awkward silence.

"ayy jeremy come here we taking shots brother come party!!" one of his friends yells out "sorry um" "bonnie," i say "sorry bonnie, nice meeting you," i give a small smile and walk back to ziara

"how'd it go, gonna get slammed tonight?" ziara asks "nah he went off with his friends. "oh well, i think i'm gonna call it a night bon, wanna stay?" "nah this place is boring," i take a lift with ziara and she drops me off at my house.

i can see a car parked outside of our house. Great it's Bodi.. my brothers best friend. "hey lil bon bon" bodi says "suck my dick bodi" i say back walking to my room and shutting my door. after staring at my ceiling for a bit i finally go to sleep.

**
morning 7:30 am

that was definitely the worst sleep i've had in a while, bodi and bryce (my brother,) wouldn't shut up. i get out of bed and see bodi waiting for the toast to pop up and bryce on his phone.

"you too were so fucking loud last night, shut up next time or i'll bash you both up," i say

bodi forms a smirk and says "i'd like to see your try sweetheart" my brother looks at him and bursts out laughing, bodi joins.

i flip them off and go to the backyard and do a work out.

**
"bodi i'm going to go out and get us some Doritos and drinks," bryce yells out to bodi. "righto," bodi says back.

i didn't quite hear what he said after that because i was still outside working out.

after a few more minutes i hear the back door open and it's bodi "heya darlin, mind if i join you?" he says in a mid west accent mockingly. "whatever," i reply back

"don't give me that attitude, you wouldn't want a smack on the bum" he says in a kiddish joking tone. "it's not like i'm weak, i can handle anything," i say rolling my eyes.

"don't test me love," i don't reply back and just continue to workout.

i peak at bodi as he's working out and he looks like a goddess, i've always been oddly attracted to him and his attitude but i know he wouldn't like me, he just sees me as a little sister.

"what are you staring at, you look like you've seen a fairy or something," bodi chuckles, i snap out of it and realise i've been staring for a lot longer than it felt like. "sorry," i say looking down "enjoy the view while ya can," he says and continues to workout beside me.

too bad that was a dream, when i actually woke up i could hear bodi and bryce checking out girls "fuck man look at her ass," bryce says "smash." bodi says.

"that's no way to treat or talk about girls," i say in a confident tone, "sorry miss," bodi says as if what i said was a joke. i was infuriated why are all guys like this. i just walk off and meet up with ziara at the local park.

"hey bon, so i made you a tinder account and you have so many guys th-" "Z! slow down, you did what!?" i say cutting her off. "i made you a tinder account!" "how come i am only hearing about this now Z you gotta tell me about this sort of stuff before you do it," i say sighing but then it turns into laughing because what would i do with out Z, she's right i do need to get laid and that should be tonight.

"okay okay fine let's see who the men are," "the lucky men" she adds on and smirks.

**Jason Gaurdna
age: 20
lives in New York
likes boxing, fishing, tattoos and sex.**

**Mark Johnson
age: 22
live in New York
likes girls, sex, brunette.**

**Jack walla
age: 21
lives in New York
likes fucking, sex, jerking off.**

"Z these guys all just want sex." i say concerned "that's the point baby," she says laughing. there were more guys but they all just wanted sex so you just picked a random guy.
Jack walla i click on his profile and text him.

he set a time for me to come over to his house and before I knew it I had to leave.

hey guys so this is the readers message or so that's what i'm gonna call it anyway i just wanted to say sorry if my grammar isn't fully correct or spelling isn't either. i really hope you guys will enjoy this book but if you don't please don't send hate just move on ❤️ also one more thing. If you do like this book and i haven't finished it yet please don't rush me or pressure me to write the next parts because i have another life outside of writing as wel and can't always post. thank you x