Jack Walla

okays so for a bit of context before this sounds a bit confusing. bonnie and bryce moved out together because they are twins, not identical just twins anyway so that means there the same age and they always wanted to move in together so they did. they live in new york and their parents are in Rochester.

i don't really know how this works do we just not say anything and fuck or what. i knock on his door and he lets me in. he's wearing a towel around his waste and only a towel. "wanna fuck," he says seductively. i feel so awkward and don't know what to say so i just nod and he walks to his room as i follow him.

"undress for me," he demands. wow this guy is very strait to the point but i do as he says. is it to late to back out this is so awkward. the silence is so loud as i undress but then i start to hear a sloppy sound.

oh fuck, great he's jerking off. once my clothes are fully off and he's very hard he pushes my onto his bed so i'm laying down and begins to play with my boobs as he licks my clit. once he gets my pussy wet he moves his tongue up to my tits and cups them with his mouth. i can feel his dick rubbing against my clit "fuck me" i moan eager for him to enter me.

he enters me and fucks me slow, "faster" i yell. he starts sucking on my neck and fucks me a bit faster but still not fast enough so i flip him over, now i'm on top and i'm riding him.

instead of starting off slow i just go fast because i can feel my orgasm coming. i lift my arms up so i'm riding with no hands and start to play with my hair while staring directly in his eyes but that turned me off so i just looked up instead.

i feel his cum enter me, thank god i'm on the pill. I keep riding him until i orgasm. after a few minutes i finally finish and lay down next to him catching my breath. "holy fuck" he says, i look at him in confusion. "your really good at that" he says, it made me cringe a little bit i guess it's a good compliment.

i'm about to leave when he says "do you wanna do that again some time, i haven't met girls that can fuck like that." i don't really want to because i'm not looking for a relationship. "uh" i hesitate. "i promise i won't catch feelings or anything it will just be like a... sneaky link or something." he says, actually that's not a bad idea. "okay" i nod and walk off.

**
it's now 12:45pm by the time i get home and bodi is still at our house. how long is he staying? "why are you both up" i say because bryce usually goes to sleep before 12. "why do you care b- wait why were you out so late" bryce asks. Oh would you look at that my brother is concerned! "why do you care bryce" i say trying to mock him. he just rolls his eyes and starts talking to bodi again.

**
tuesday 9:30am

Jack texted me and asked if we could hook up again tonight and i said yes even tho i was still a bit sore. oh shoot i need to tell ziara. i pick up my phone and dial her number. "tell me everything!!" she screams "i don't know ziara we hooked up that's it." i say "wait, omg yess you got fucking laid girl we gon celebrate right now i'm coming over" she says and before i could reply she hangs up.

when i hear the knock i go to let ziara in but to my surprise it's bodi soaked in sweat. "you stink," i say. he grins then he shoves me out of the way and goes strait into bryces room. when ziara gets here i let her in and she pops open a bottle of Bacardi.

bryce and bodi check to see what the pop noise was and they see ziara holding a bottle of alcohol. "gee it's like 10 in the morning please don't tell me your going to drink that now." bryce says. "what's the special occasion?" bodi asks. I give ziara a look that means not to tell them but her being the kind of person who can't resist, she yells out "SHE GOT LAID!!"

how embarrassing! she's making it sound like i've never had sex. "ew what the fuck you don't have to tell that to us ziara" bryce says. bodi looks mad, i have no clue why but oh well not my problem.

i didn't do much for the rest of the day but then it was 10pm aka jack was coming over to hook up. while i'm making my bed, i he's jack knock on my door and i go down stairs to answer him but by the time i get there i see bodi already had answered the door. i listen in to their conversation without being seen, "hi i'm here for bonnie." jack says, "who are you what's your name?" bodi asks bluntly. "jack.. jack walla."

"she's not here right now." when i hear bodi say that i join them "ehem, excuse me bodi" i say hinting for him to let jack in. After bodi gave jack a long hard look he moved out the way. "i am so sorry about that," i say

"i didn't know there would be people home, who is he in relation to you?" jack asks "he's my brothers best friend" i say walking up the stairs. "he's always at our house he just comes in whenever he wants." "wait so you guys still live with your parents?" he asks "no i just live with my brother and he always brings girls around and stuff so he won't care."

while chatting we had reached the top of the stairs and we made our way to the bedroom. as soon as i stepped in the door and closed it, i felt eager to fuck. i didn't know if jack felt as eager but i was ready to make him horny.

i undress for him and start squeezing my boobs, i slowly undo my red g string and start to play with my self. i can see a bulge appear so i start to undo his pants, (with consent of course) and reveal his hard dick.

i suck on his dick while still playing with myself and i hear him let out a groan. then i undo his shirt and pull his pants and boxers fully off. once again he pushed me on the bed, but this time he flips me over backwards.

my face is in the pillow and i'm waiting for something to happen, and then "Oh fuck" i scream because of how good it feels. he entered me and was going so fast. i couldn't keep quiet.

he then sits me up on my knees and spreads my legs apart. he sticks two fingers into me, then three, then four. and goes inside me so deep "i'm close" i scream over and over then before i orgasm he quickly enters me and we both cum at the same time.

"holy shit wow" i say. he laughs and says "that was so fucking good," while puffing. suddenly we hear a knock on my bedroom door and we both quickly get dressed. "yes?" it's bodi at my door. I look at him in confusion "what do you want?" i ask.

"are you done yet?" he asks looking while not looking at me one bit. i go to shut the door back shut because at this point i'm just annoyed but he catches it before it fully shuts. "What is your problem!" i yell, he just sighs and walks off.

i don't know what that was about, why does bodi care?

~hope you enjoyed the second chapter!! 3rd chapter will be up very soon and it will probably already be up rn depending on what day it is for u❤️~