LAST BATTLE

Balveer tries to opens his eyes feeling unbearable pain in his body specially in his stomach.He tries to touch his stomach but can't move his hand.He open his eyes frowning he saw everything blur as his vision is still blur .After sometime his vision become clear and he   found himself in a dim lighted place, hanging in the air while his both hands are tied .

"Uth gaye Balveer.Aasha karta hu ki tumhe nind achhi aayi hogi"said Jaikas while coming in front of him while showing him Neel Ratna .

"chahta to tumhe tabhi khatam kar deta per tumne jo Neel Ratna paane me meri shahayta ki hai uske liye  dhanyawad kehana to banta hai.warna log kahenge ki Jaikas kritghan hai." said Jaikas coming closer to him with evil smile ."Jab tumne itni shayata ki hai to mere maqsad ko pura hote hue bhi dekho"

He tries to free himself but failed while jaikas is enjoying the scene.

"tumhare aankho ke samne mai under jaaunga pari shakti ko apna banane"He said pointing toward the entrance "aur tum yahan bebas , majboor tadapte rehna"

He put tied  Neel ratna on his neck with the help of thread and moves toward the entrance smiling.

"BALVEER kabhi itna bebas nhi ho sakta ki kisi ke samman ki raksha na kare"He roar loudly making Jaikas to stop at his place.Jaikas turns behind and found balveer is looking at him firecely.

Balveer-"MAI BALVEER APNE YOGIK CHHAMTA KI SAHAYATA SE APNI MANSIK, BAUDHIK AUR AATMIK CHHAMTA KO PURN JAGRIT KARTA HU.MAI BALVEER APNE PUNYA KARMO KA KAVACH DHARAN KAR APNE ACHHAI KO APNI SHAKTI BNATA HU.

As soon as he completes ,beam of light from every direction starts coming towards him and enters in his body forming sphere around him shocking Jaikas as well as fairies.

Soon A shield shining brightly appears there from the ground

And that shield to enter under that sphere in which Balveer is standing and with bright of flash of light everything ends

And that shield to enter under that sphere in which Balveer is standing and with bright of flash of light everything ends .
And now in front of them is Balveer in whole new form.