QUEST BEGAN

Full moon is shining in the sky with dense cloud Everywhere which sometimes blocks moonlight making already dense and dark forest more dark . Crackling Sounds of leaves can be hear clearly in that completely silent forest which means that someone dares to enter in that darkness  which engulfed every little sign of life.

Balveer is moving there alertly looking around checking the presence of danger.He has to be careful as his slightest mistake can not only take his life but also take last hope of that fairy who is waiting for her freedom.'Pari shakti' He don't know why he felt a very strong connection with her .He don't why his heart is craving for a glimpse of her.If he was destined to die in that forest ,his last wish will be only to see her once.

He looked around and couldn't see anything instead of very tall trees all around .He have to find way which leads to Neel ratna . This is last step and he can't back off.

It was not an easy journey .He started this journey as Kaal with many soldiers of jaikas because without powers it was impossible for him to reach here .
In  first stage he had to pass through a cave in which high pitched sound waves are traveling  .

Flash back starts

Kaal with soldiers are standing in front of cave .One of them enters in the cave as he wants to reach near Neel ratna as soon as possible but soon dies screaming loudly .All of them looks at each other with fear and then at kaal who is standing with stern expression.

Kaal-"Dhwani tarango ko vayu ki avashyakta parti hai.Aur tum sab se adhik shaktishali  Kaal hai .issliye kaal hi yaha se vayu ko lupt karega.Aur kaal banega Neel kamal ko pane ka adhikari."

Saying this he expand his hand and looks at others who are looking at each other and suddenly one of them intake total air inside him through mouth .Kaal smirk and move forward with rest soldiers  as that soldier could not handle air pressure and toxins of air and dies as soon as rest of them passes through the cave.

Flashback end

Only he knows how much difficult it was for him to cover up his anxiety  and to mask it with intense look.at that time .
In next stage they have to pass through a river, not of water ,but of fire and only way to pass through it are the long stone pillars that are placed at very large distance from each other and are oscillating up and down such that it completely immersed in lava and then comes out for some seconds .

Many of them died there while some of them passed it using their powers while he does not have any power but he noticed the patterns of oscillation of rocks and got to know that they are oscillating in alternate manner and each pillar is above the...

Many of them died there while some of them passed it using their powers while he does not have any power but he noticed the patterns of oscillation of rocks and got to know that they are oscillating in alternate manner and each pillar is above the lava only for 20 second .He starts jumping attentively but at  one moment his leg slipped and is going to fall but hold the pillar which soon started coming down  .He looked at the another pillar which is coming up at the same time .He flipped and twirling landed on that pillar safely and finally landed on another side .

In third stage he had to face a gigantic monster  who is looking like a bat and is attacking on them .But very intelligently he with the help of rest soldiers produced high pitch sound due to which it dies with some more soldiers who were killed by it.

Flashback starts
They moved forward toward fourth stage and found that floor is like chess board while chess pieces were only painted on one side which away from him  . He stopped at his place while rest of soldiers move forward and suddenly those chess pieces starts increasing and finally becomes equal to their size.
King piece-"yaha se aage jane ke liye tumhe humse jeet kar jana hoga"

As soon as he completed all of the soldiers gets arranged on the board according to their powers .As Kaal was outside the chess he ordered those soldiers to move .When someone gets trapped by opposite team they were killed and at last only Kaal won with only three players on his side and they proceed further
Flashback end.

After that they came at the entrance of forest they have to fight with another one eyed monster who killed rest two soldiers leaving only Kaal to enter in that forest .

Now He is wandering here from long time but he could  not find anything instead of trees  .He sits under a tree tired from the journey and lie resting his back on one of the tree and closes his eye thinking about pari shakti and soon sleep starts taking over him and something is creeping toward him slowly.

So how was the chapter
What is coming toward him ?

Precap-"FACE OFF.