1

After a very long interesting conversation with my friend Grace I somehow managed to find myself in a BDSM club in Downtown New York. The room was packed with people grinding and kissing on whoever. Some even had collars on as they stood next to their owner. There were walls equipped with toys , whips and chains. Even an upstairs that lead you to more rooms for pleasure.

I really wanted to see what those rooms were about....

It didn't feel like a club however. There was a more sophisticated vibe to this place. Music wasn't to loud and there were a lot of sexy people.

I sat over by the bar with my Martini just watching everyone trying to calm my nerves. 'Where is Grace?' I thought to my self, she said that she was going to come tonight as well. It's already 1:30 am and I am on the urge of leaving.

"I'll have what she's having." I heard a captivating voice behind me causing me to turn around. There stood a handsome man with brown hair, green eyes, and a beautiful sculptured face with dimples. Let's not mention the body because he was already making me squirm. Just my type.

"I've haven't see you here before." He continued giving me a wink.

"So you know a lot of girls huh?...but this is my first time. My friend told me about this place."

He chuckled ignoring my first take, "are you enjoying yourself? You look uncomfortable." He stated taking a swing of his drink.

"Not uncomfortable, just anxious. This is my first night so I wouldn't know what to expect. Plus I'm waiting on my friend."

"Boy or girl." He asked quickly.

"Girl ... does it matter?"

"Are you into girls?"

Maybe it was the drink I had but I couldn't help to laugh loudly.

"I don't think it's funny." He caim closer to my face changing his voice into a commanding voice. "Now answer. Do you like girls?" He asked not changing his facade.

"No." I replied lowly.

"I can't hear you."

"No." I said louder.

"Now what are you into?" He asked backing off.

"Can I get your name first Sir?" I asked. Like is he trying to persue me right now ? Is this what a Dom is?

He stared at me for a moment before answering, "Harry, yours?"

"Violet."

"Pretty name for a pretty pet- I mean girl." He chuckled. "Another one please." He held his cup up to the lady behind the counter.

I scoffed not offended but because that was pretty funny.

"You got jokes." I chuckled.

"Violet there you are.... I was taking care of business." Grace came over to you with disheveled hair and her lipstick smeared.

"Who is this?" She asked making a little smirk face. "He is hot." She whispered in my ear.

"This is Harry." I smiled gesturing to him.

"I take it this is the friend you were waiting for? I guess I'll get going. Nice to meet you violet, hope to see you again." Harry winked placing his tip on the table and walking away.

"What did I miss? Tell me everything."

"You didn't miss anything. It seems like you were having way more fun than me." I giggled.

"Yeah yeah yeah!" Grace smiled hitting my arm. "Let me get a fireball." Grace asked the lady behind the bar.

"Soooooo..." Grace counties bring the conversation back up.

"Nothing really. He just came over to talk."

"In this place they don't want to talk... they want sex and control. He definitely wanted some of you violet."

"Well we'll never know. I still want to see the rooms upstairs though." I pouted.

"Let's go!" Grace beamed finishing her shot thanking the lady. Grabbing my hand Grace lead me through the crowd bring me up the spiral stair case that lead you to the rooms of pleasure. The hallways was a deep blood red while each of the room doors were a matte black. As we walked along the halls there were black and white paintings of kinks displayed on the wall.

I stopped looking gazing at one of the pictures. A women tied in ropes, blindfolded and gagged. While another had a man kneeling on the floor while his Dom fem was holding a whip.

"What are you Grace ?" I asked walking into the room taking in everything that was there.
A big giant bed with cuffs on the bed frame and the legs of the bed. All kind of sex toys, chains, and whips attached to the wall. A black table to the side along with ropes and some kind of metal device on the floor.

"Now what the hell is that?" I question looking at the metal device. "What is that even for?"

"I'm a Dom and this device right here leaves you wide open for your partner to play with you however you want" Grace laughed. "You wanna try?"

"I can show you how it's done if you want." The familiar voice from downstairs said loudly catching my attention. He smirked as he was leaned against the open door.

-
A/N

I wanted to try something different...
let me know If I should continue or not.
I'll make the chapters longer next time 💓💓