Date Night

Jamal's P.O.V
I rush home to get ready for our date. I go to my room and picks out a nice pair of socks and black slacks. And then go get my black and white sweater. I found it and placed all the clothing on my bed while I start to run the shower water. I picked out my black Stacy Adams shoes too. I walk to the shower that has been running for two minutes when I stop and think.....why did she do this? And not tell me.....I thought we tell everything everything....idk. I turned my music on full blast and proceed to get into the shower trying to erase any thoughts about it. I just wanna have a good night with my baby tonight. That's my main focus.
.
.
.
After my shower, I got dressed and started to walk to Tia's house. I stopped and realized my phone was left in the house. I ran back and went to go check on my mom. She's really really ill. She may not......never mind. I kissed her forehead, grabbed my phone and left.
.
.
.
When I arrived at Tia's house, her mother answered the door.
Mrs. V: *hugs* Aweeee Jamal you look very very handsome. How are you doing?
Jamal: Hi mom. I'm good. And thanks how are you ?
Mrs. V: I'm....uhh...hanging in there.... Come in sit down. Uhh How's your mom....?
Jamal: *silence* ......
Mrs. V: ..........she should be coming down th-
Her sentence was cut off from me seeing Tia coming down the stairs looking beautiful... I mean everytime I see her I think she's beautiful but this time was a little different. Idk why BC she had on her regular clothes. Idk. But all I know is that my girl was stunning. It's just something about tonight that makes me love her hella more.
Jamal: Wow....
Tia: *blushes*
Mrs. V: *giggles* Hehe. Alright kids. You have fun.
We walk off waving goodbye with my arms around her waist. Nobody has ever seen us as......"us". Around people we're the people they expect us to be. When it's just us we're the real us. We're freaky af. She does things I never knew she could. And I do too. We've had sex before. Maybe more than twice. It's always good too. She's not a virgin anymore thanks to me. We have enough condoms. And the morning after pill. We don't need any surprises. My mom and dad buys these things for us. There's a difference between fucking and making love. We've done both. And they're always good.
Anyways.....
We're walking to a restaurant when we get stopped by kids asking us do we have any candy. I almost forgot it was Halloween. That happened frequently. So we just say no and keep walking.
.
.
.
We arrive at the restaurant and get seated immediately. We have a lot to talk about but sometimes the conversations go dead. Which gives me time to stare at her in awe.
Tia: Jamal?
Jamal: Yes ma'am?
Tia: Why do you keep staring at me? Is something wrong?
Jamal: No ma'am. Everything is perfect....I'm staring bc you're gorgeous.
Tia: *starts to blush* well thanks, Geek.
Jamal: Don't mention it.
Tia has the cutest smile ever. She's amazingly beautiful. But she's so insecure that she doesn't make it. I wish I could show her what she means to me.
.
.
.
Our food arrive not too long from us being seated. We finish our food leaving nothing behind. We get up and leave after paying for our food.
Tia: Thanks but I could've paid for myself.
Jamal: Oh don't worry. You'll pay me back.
Tia: Oh I will, huh?
Jamal: Oh yeah. Wait until I get your ass home....
Tia: And what will that lead to?
Jamal: You'll find out....