Chapter 3

Hey guys, Im finally back! Sorry for the long wait :) Im updating most of my stories though, and I'll try to make this chapter long. No promises though!

Gotta love the fans<3

***

Cut to Thursday, and Im sitting on my bed watching Sunny pace excitedly packing our suitcase.

"I can't believe we're actually going to a ONE DIRECTION concert!" She shrieked and giggled.

I rolled my eyes and lay down in my bed looking up at the stars on my ceiling. My mom had painted them on back when I was little because I lived looking at the stars, and even though they were a little crooked, they were perfect. I could stare at them all day.

I glanced back at Sunny to see her zipping the suitcase up.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yup!" She handed me our purses and smiled as we walked down the stairs towards her car.

***

It was a shorter car ride than I expected. We listened to One Direction the whole ride upon Sunny's insistence and by the time we arrived I knew the words to every song on Up All Night. It wasn't that bad, but I wasn't all that impressed. I had definitely heard better.

Sunny giggled as she got out our bags and we headed into the hotel. I put on my serious face and walked up to the desk to check in.

The old brunette clerk glanced at me then stood up and asked, "What room are you staying in?"

I looked at his eyes and replied, "Room 508, reserved for Starr -last name-."

He stared at me suspiciously and pulled up our reservation. "Ah yes, Mrs.-last name-, may I see your credit card."

I pulled out my wallet and gave it to him. He slid it and handed us the room keys, but not before giving me a glare warning me to not misbehave like a bad teenager. We had booked an expensive hotel because Sunny felt she should pay for something and of course picked an expensive high class hotel. That girl loved to spoil me.

We pushed the elevator button and she got out on our floor. I got out and then realized I had left my purse at the lobby. I yelled at Sunny,

"I left something in the lobby, I'll be right in."

She replied without looking back, "Okay."

I stepped into the elevator and looked up to find someone was with me. He was a blond, and had blue eyes. His beauty took my breath away. Man, this guy was hot. I looked away and stopped to take a breath.

"Can you press lobby please?" He asked in a Irish accent, and my face heated up at forgetting to press the button. We were, of course, in an elevator!

"Sure, no problem." I replied and pressed the button. The elevator went down and I asked him,

"What floor are you staying on?" I looked down again, embarrassed I had just asked a stranger that.

"I'm on floor 5 for the weekend."

I glanced up at him to see him smiling.

"Me too. But how come you were in the elevator?"

He chuckled. "You're a smart one, aren't cha? Smart and pretty. I like it." He winked at me and continued, " I was visiting a friend of mine on the 6th floor."

I smiled at his kind words and looked at the elevator doors to see them open up to the lobby. "Well, I guess I'll see you around then?" I said.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

Before he walked away I asked him, "Are you in town for the One Direction concert by any chance?"

He looked at me shocked and then understanding crossed his face as he smiled and said, "Yeah I am. Maybe I'll see you there?"

I smiled and replied, "Yup!" I turned around and walked away towards the desk, happy to have met him. Though he was hot and sweet, I didn't get a boyfriend vibe from him. I got more of a brotherly vibe, and laughed at myself for that thought.

***

Sunny and I went down for dinner at the restaurant inside the hotel around 8 and we were wearing casual clothes once again, as it wasn't a fancy restaurant surprisingly. We walked into the restaurant and were instantly put on the waiting list. It bugged me that we had to wait but we sat and talked for a few minutes. We were them seated and I glanced around us, and saw the blond haired boy from earlier. He spotted me and instantly smiled his pearly whites. He motioned for me to come over and I told Sunny I had to go to the restroom. I slid out of the booth and walked over to find him with 4 other guys.

"Hey! I wasn't expecting to see you here! Guess we saw each other again earlier than we thought."

I smiled and replied, "Yeah. Who're your friends?"

They smiled at me, unlike his reaction earlier. A brunette with a side sweep haircut answered and said with a goofy grin, "I'm Harry."

I smiled, "Nice to meet you Harry. My name's Starr."

He laughed and replied, "The name fits."

I blushed and looked expectantly at the guy with the black hair. He replied, almost reluctantly, "My name's Zayn." I could tell he was only shy, even if he came off rude. I smiled and looked at another brunette.

"My name's Liam." I smiled and he smiled back, then continued to eat.

I glanced at the blond and he replied, "I never told you my name? Wow. Well, my name's Niall."

I smiled and said, "Sounds right. Now who's the guy staring at his food?"

I waited for him to look up and when he did my heart stopped. It was the boy from the diner, my date with Brock. He looked shocked to see me too.

"My name's Louis." He smiled a large goofy grin and looked right into my eyes. A brush creeped up on my face and I smiled back.

"Hey Louis. I remember you from that diner! You were with a girl. Was she your girlfriend?"

He looked a little sad at the mention of the girl and replied softly, "Her name's Eleanor, and we broke up a few days ago." I felt bad for bringing her up and replied,

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know."

The boys gave me a knowing smile and I smiled sadly back at Louis.

"So you really don't recognize us?"

I glanced at Liam surprised. "Should I?"

He chuckled and replied to the boys, "Nice to meet someone who doesn't."

I smiled confused and said apologetically, "Sorry boys, but I've got to go. See you at the concert tomorrow Niall?" I asked expectantly.

He smiled and said, "Yeah!" As I walked off I heard Louis say,

"It's refreshing to meet someone who isn't our biggest fan, caught up in taking pictures and fame." The other boys agreed with him and I walked to our booth, shrugging it off.

Sunny looked up at me and asked, "Did I miss something? You sure took a while."

I shrugged. "You didn't miss anything."

***

So, you like? I hope so. Sorry if you hate me for not updating sooner, but it's here now!

Comments and votes encourage me to update faster ;)

Thanks<3

~Sapphire