🍁Chapter-5🍁

Still Flash back

Someone's Pov

Day was going like this. JK and Jimin is same as before. They spends most of their time together. JK is now 16, he is a high school student and Jimin is now 11, he is a middle school student. So except their school time, they always stick together. They always study at 'Min Cafe' after their school. 'Min Cafe'  owned by Min couple, Yoongi and Hoseok. They have a son. Who is also 11 years old and Jimin's friend from his school. His name is Min Haneul. Jimin and Haneul are close friends. JK also like this boy because when he is not around Jimin, Haneul takes good care of him. He is like a bodyguard of Jimin whom JK has chosen for. No one can bully Jimin because of him. He is a savage King like his father. He don't like people who are mean to other. It's not that Jimin is fragile or anything cause he is also a brat and a sassy king. He is an angel looking devil. No if anyone try to do anything bad to him, he will make them regret for their life choice. Today Jimin and Haneul are studying together at 'Min Cafe'. JK will be coming after his school as usual.

"Jimin did you notice that girl on table no.6? I think she is hitting on your Hyung." Haneul said pointing at the girl. Jimin looked at her and nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm seeing her For a week now. She always came here before Hyung and go after us." Jimin said.

"Do you think she has a chance?" Haneul asked him.

"I don't know but she is beautiful. I would love to call her sister-in-law." Jimin said excitedly. Haneul facepalmed himself for his friend's stupidity. Yes, Haneul knows that JK loves Jimin romantically but JK told him to hide it from Jimin.

"But I think he will reject her." Haneul shrugged it off and saw JK is entering to the cafe.

"Hey Minnie, how was your school today?" JK said with a smile and ruffles Jimin's hair.

"Awesome" Jimin answered him with a wide smile.

"Haneul, how about you?" JK asked him too.

"Same as Jimin" he said with a smile.

Then JK took out some books and pen box. When he opens the box there was 2 love letter in it.

"Woah Hyung!!! How many love letters you get in a day? I bet there are more in your bag and books." Jimin said and starts searching and found 6 more. JK just took them and toss them into the nearest trash bin.

"Hyungieeeee, why did you do that? I wanted to select my sister-in-law, if she will be nice to me then we can live together all my life" Jimin starts whining.

"Minnie, we will live together when we will be old enough. There is no need for anyone else." JK said and pinch his nose.

"You always told me that and I don't even know what does it mean." Jimin said confusedly. JK laughed at his cute gesture.

"Once you will be old enough you will understand it. Don't hurt your small brain by pressuring it." JK chuckled.

The girl who was sitting few tables away from them come to them with a red rose.

"JK, I love you. Will you be my boyfriend?" She said with a smile.

"Sorry Lia I can't. I don't love you and I'm not interested about any love relationship. I think you understand. Sorry once again." JK said politely.

"Okay, I understand." She said and leave the place.

"56" Jimin said.

"What?"JK asked confusedly.

"The numbers of your rejections." Haneul replied.

"Ohh" that's all JK said.

And then they starts their study again.

To be continue....

______________________________

I know it's not good but believe me in the next chapter there will be the explanation of how JK found out his feelings towards Jimin.

Till then stay safe and healthy 😘