chapter 3 (Hard Smut)

Okay happy thanks giving ya sloots, anyways I hope you enjoy, I told you I would update it, lmao I had to re-read chapter 2 just to rember what was going on, mind you none of this is planned this is all off the top of my head🙄🖐️ anyways ENJOY BITCH -Tommyinnit
_____________________________

The ghost boy sat on my member and slowly started to grind going PAINFULLY SLOW. I grunted and grabbed the boys hips and made him grind faster, the boy moaned quietly and his member got hard again. I slipped off my boxers and pinned him to the bed, he giggled and spread his legs apart like the little slut he is (my mom's yelling at my sister cause they're running water well she's in the shower)

"Prep" I asked him cautiously, be nodded his head in approval, I got really close to his ear and grunted out as my member touched his "words slut." He shook under me indicating he was enjoying himself he moaned out "Yes please daddy~" I took that as approval and grabbed lube, I applied it to my 3 fingers and slowly slipped a digit into his ass, he moaned out in plessure and started begging me to go faster I moved my finger around in him a little before slipping in a second one, he started moaning hard. I began scissoring him and stretching his hole so I could fit my member into it, slowly I slipped in the final digit (we have not only three... WE HAVE THREE-) he started shaking and moaning, all I could think about is 'I'm going to break this slut.' slowly I pull my fingers out and his hole clenches shut as he whines feeling a loss of anything inside of him, I slowly apply a decent amount of lube to my cock and slowly push it into him, he moans in ectasy and starts to slowly grind back and forth pushing himself down a little faster. Once fully inside him I look up for his consent to start moving, his head nods up and down quickly clearly wanting to be railed into the next universe-. I start of thrusting slowly my pace slowly increasing, He moans in pleasure with a slight hint of pain, but I can tell he likes it..what a slut.. :)

°•George P.o.V•°
The man inserted his huge member into my tight ass and moved slowly it hurt but mainly felt really good, well if you must know I have a pain kink and I very enjoyable, anyways he continues thrusting into me at speeds not even sonic could reach, I moan in pure bliss as he smackles my ass, I grunt and push myself on him hard, I hurt but Fuck did it feel good. He starts pinching me and bruising my thighs, holy fuck I was so fucking turned on. He bites my neck rough and I starts to draw blood (in gogys human form he can bleed okay shut up) he licks the blood as I moan so deep, he growls into the bite, I thrust up and down pushing him onto his bed I start bouncing up and down really fast the blood trickling down my chest and dripping into his mouth as he grunts "Oh kitty likes to be dominant. I like that, am I your good little slut puppy? Huh daddy?"The man grin and moans out, I starts bouncing faster. I was reaching my climaxe and I know the man was too, I started bouncing hella fast and his dick hit my prostate, I moan almost Cumming as I push into that spot I've and over "FUCK IM CUMMING KITTY~" The man screamed and moaned out we cum at the same time and I slide off him barley being able to move having being fucked to death-.

'Cl-Dream P.O.V'
I slowly lift myself up to the panting cum filled boy and pick him up bridal style, I carry him to the bathroom and place him in the bath as he cleans himself and I help, I slip into pj's and he slips on his overalls and shirt. Slowly he fades into a ghost once again.. fuck that was so good, I'll hve to get his name.♥️

A/N: HOLY SHIT FUCK SORRY IM ON MY WEEK OF BLOOD SACRIFICE, but I ending permanently in a few months cause I'm going on hormone blockers soon! Anyways enjoy my slutty comic- I love you Eat&Drink Hoe's 😛 -Tubbo