The interview

"Ela Jones, Is that you? ", asked James. " Yes,it's me.""Please wait here. Our CEO will take your interview ".Daniel and James were both taking the interviews till now. There were a lot of applicants . So they decided to postpone it to tomorrow. Ela was the last candidate of today. James was really tired. He asked Daniel to take the last interview and he agreed . " James,this shirt is too tight. Give me another one. I can't breathe in this, "said Daniel as he walked in shirtless in the room. He had a really nice body . He had abs,biceps.Ela saw his shirtless body. He looked so hot. No wonder why girls are over him. Daniel saw her. He was embarrassed and surprised. He asked her what was she doing here.She replied that she was here for the interview. Daniel was embarrassed but he didn't want to show that. So he put on his coat and said, " So,Miss Ela,you graduated 3 years ago. Where do you work now? Why did decide to leave that company ? "Ela was quiet for a while and said, " Actually , I don't work in any company. "" Are you serious?It's been 3 years since you graduated and you don't have a job. Miss Ela, are you aware where you have applied for ?" Ela was silent. " How do you expect me to hire you without any experience ?" Ela was speechless. She knew everything was the truth. "Okay,You may leave now. " Daniel was really angry. First that girl ruined his shirt and moreover she doesn't have any experience . Ela was really sad. She knew that she wouldn't pass.Not only did she pissed him off but also was the worst interviewee ever.