The Night Stay

Ela was worried about going home . She thought  that she would  stay at the hotel. But it didn’t  have any vacant  rooms."Ela,Mr Smith is calling  you.",said Daniel's secretary. "Ok.". She went to his office  room. " Ms.Jones you have done a really  good  job. I am very happy  with your work. So from tomorrow  u will be a permanent  worker of our hotel . You will be  the main decorator permanently. You will also get bonus every month. You will have to come here everyday." Ela was really  happy. She hugged him out of excitement. A few moments  later, she realised  who she was hugging  and broke the hug. "I'm  really  sorry. I just did that out of excitement." " It's  ok." She was embarrassed. At that time her grandma called.Ela told her that she will stay in the hotel. Daniel said "Our hotel doesn’t  have any vacant  rooms. Where will u stay? U need to stay close  to the hotel. Tomorrow we have a big event. " "Idk." Daniel's heart was racing fast when she hugged him. He doesn’t  know why that happened. "U can stay at my place. " Ela was shocked. Did her boss just invite  her to his house at midnight. "What the hell did I just say now?  Am I crazy? Why did that came out of mouth ?" thought Daniel. Ela said, "I am trusting  u and going . If anything  bad happens u have to take responsibility. " Daniel  and Ela went to his house . He lives in a mansion which has a huge swimming pool. He didn’t  know why but he felt really  happy  to take her to his home. Daniel showed Ela her room and said, "U can change into something  comfortable . There are clothes  in the drawers of your room." "Ok".Ela was confused.If he lives alone,  how does he have women's clothes,accessories in his house?Does she have a gf? Is he married secretly ? A lot of questions  filled her mind. Actually  those were Daniel's  cousin's  clothes. She comes here sometimes. Daniel could not sleep at night.This doesn’t  happen normally. Though he has a important meeting  tomorrow , he is not worried  about it. If not because of the meeting  then why? Why is he restless? Why is his mind filled  with Ela's thought? He couldn’t  figure it out.