New Person- Chapter 4

Dario's POV

Meech, Zay, Lucas, Angelo, Layla, and I had just gotten our ice cream and sat down.
"Where's the rest of the squad?" I asked.
"I don't know they said they be here," Zay said.
"Maybe there running late," Layla said.

Then all of sudden Haley, Cassandra, and Katrina arrived, but with one more person. She was sooooo gorgeous. Like blow your mind gorgeous. She had a nice body, long hair and the cutest smile on Earth (besides my own). I had to talk to her.

The girls walked over and sat down. She introduced herself as Brianna. Throughout the dessert, I saw her looking my way a few times, trying to see wether I was cute or not I guess. Lucky for her she didn't have to worry about that. She was so beautiful that I practically stared her down the whole time. I was so excited when she siad she was going to Cass tech. She was going to be my girlfriend.

Wow, Brianna actually makes me want to go to school. Wait what!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was supposed to be in the last chapter, but I had to show you the pictures for Dario and the other boys. I'll show you Layla a different time.

~Niesh