Chapter Seven- Who to tell?

*************ALL RIGHTS RESERVED*******************

I sat in the living room thinking about weather to tell both of my parents together or tell my mom first. I decided I would talk to my mom first. She wasn't as strict as my dad, and more that likely she'd support me and help me through this.

At this point I felt scared - scared of how my mother would react, scared of what my father would do once he found out, scared of how things will change, and scared of what my future holds.

I looked over at the clock, 5:15, my mom would probably be home in the next half-hour. To my surprise she walked in five minutes later.

"Hey sweetie, how was your day?!" She asked as she walked into the and living room and sat down besides me.

"Great! How was yours?!" I answered trying to sound as happy as possible.

"OK what's wrong Angel?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I said

"You know exactly what I mean! Your hiding something or something's going on! Honey what's going on? I know you- I know that something's bothering you. Talk to me. Baby please- just tell me what's going on."

"I can't. You'll hate me once you find out." I said through tears.

"Baby your my daughter. The child I gave birth to sixteen years ago. I could never hate you. The love that I had for you sixteen years ago is still the same - and that's one thing that'll never change." She said to me while hugging me and caressing my lower back. "Shhh it's alright. If you feel that you can't tell me now then you can talk to me later. You know I'm always here for you. Alright?!"

I nodded my head and just laid there in my mother's embrace for a little longer until we heard a car door slam.

I jolted up and dried my eyes.

"Go on upstairs and calm yourself down. Before your father comes in. I'll be up in a little while." My mom said.

Katrina's POV:

"Hey honey how was your day?" I asked my husband as he walked through the door.

"Great! How was yours?" He asked.

"Good." I replied.

"Where's Angel at?" He asked.

"She just went upstairs." I said.

"Great! Why don't you two go and get dressed, I'm taking y'all out to dinner!" He said happily.

"Really?! What's the occasion?" I asked.

"I won that big case I've been working on!"

"Congratulations!" I said while hugging my husband "I'll go let Angel know so we can get dressed!"

A/N: More to come soon! :-) please vote and comment. How do you think Angel's mom will react when she finds out? How do you think her dad will react? Do you think Nick will come around and be there for her? Comment and tell me what you think please. I'll try and have the next chapter uploaded by Friday. :-)