Deal?

Ok guys here's the deal, I'm working on some more chapters for this book and I plan on continuing with this story. However, on a few conditions that you guys, my fans and readers, must agree to.

Conditions:

1.) If you like a chapter, vote and comment.

-I work hard on these chapters, and I put my heart into them. I like feed back. Even if it's negative feedback, I still appreciate it. I like to know what my readers think of my work. I really don't appreciate it when I work hard on a chapter and then I upload it and it gets like 100 or more reads and one or two votes and no feedback. That really makes me feel like it was a waste of time to take time out of my busy schedule to write and upload chapters for you guys to read. Even if you don't have any feedback to give me on the chapter, but you did like the chapter at least vote.

2.) If you think this is a good story, share it with others.

3.) If you would like to, only if you would like to, I'm not forcing anyone, please follow me. If I get a notification that I've got a new follower I always go and follow them back.

This concludes the conditions. If everyone can agree to these conditions, I'll continue the story. If not, then I'll stop uploading and delete the story. Sorry for taking so long to decide if I'll continue or not. Thanks to all my fans and non-fans who have been voting and commenting since the beginning.