When they first held your hand!

🛹LEO🛹

Leo felt very confident when it came to holding your hand. He always wanted to but he didn't really know how to bring it up to you. He thought when you two were watching the Notebook, it would be the best time to bring it up.

"Isn't that so romantic Leo? He's trying to help her remember their love story!", you looked over to your boyfriend who didn't look like he was having fun.

"I mean I guess it's kind of romantic, but you know what would make this movie even more romantic?", you looked at him confused.

"What Leon?", you laughed as you felt him grab your hand. You looked down to see your fingers intertwined with his. You looked up and kissed him, it shocked him quite a lot. 

"Well well well, look who wanted to hold my hand y/n."

"Leo you grabbed my hand first."

"No way! That was you!"

🐻RAPH🐻

Flustered, weird, and awkward. That's the only three things that ran through Raph's head when he thought of holding your hand. 

'What if they slap it away and calls me weird?', Raph was now pacing back in forth in his room with thoughts running wild. 'What if they don't want to hold hands with a big green slug like me?' It was starting to really get out of hand and looking at your boyfriend running back and forth made you even more concerned. 

"Honey, is everything okay?", Raph's thoughts were broken by your words.

"U-uh yeah! Everything is bad. I-I mean great! Everything is great!"

"Raph, sweetness, you can tell me what's wrong", you got up from his bed and rubbed his arm which made him blush slightly.

"It's just that I feel like you won't want to hold my hand.."

"Sweetness don't ever think that way! I would love to hold your hand!", he smiled and slowly took your hand in his. You shared a loving kiss before Mikey walked in asking if you two wanted to go skateboarding.

🔬DONNIE🔬

He just grabbed it like it was nothing, he didn't really care if you wanted it to hold it or not. It kind of shocked you when he did for the first time.

"Well I'm better then Mr. Iknowitall and everyone whos ever blinked knows that!!", Leo and Donnie were fighting again like normal.

"Huh really? You think you're better than me? Than ME? Who has the hot babe of a partner!?" You spit out all of your water all over the counter. You looked at Donnie and blushed a dark red.

He took your hand and glared back at Leo,

"Now that I have won this fight, me and my love have some things we need to do."

With that you and Donnie started to walk away. You could hear Leo screaming with fighting words saying that the fight will never be over and he will always be better. 

"He is so not better than me, right y/n?"

You gave his hand a little squeeze,

"Of course he's not babe."

🍕MIKEY🍕

He didn't grab your hand first, you grabbed his! At first you were debating whether not to do it since you had only been dating for a day or two. You decided to go for it anyway!

"Hey babe! Do you want to go on a little walk with me through the sewers!", Mikey walked in to meet your gaze in the living room. You and splinter were watching one of his old movies.

"I would love to Mikey!", you jumped up excitedly as you wanted to get away from the boring movie marathon that you were forced to watch every weekend. You grabbed his hand without thinking and ran out of the living room. 

You didn't realize that you two were holding hands till you were half way through the sewers. When you notice this you stopped walking, which caused Mikey to look at you with worry in his eyes.

"Babe what's wrong?", we let go of your hand and cupped your face.

"I'm sorry for not asking if I could hold your hand", you looked down with shame until Mikey kissed you.

"If I didn't like it I would of let go love."

⚾️APRIL⚾️

She is always touching and holding on to you. She held your hand when she asked you out in the first place. Even before you guys started dating, you would hold hands on the way to class.

"C'mon y/n I know you hate bio class but we have to go!"

"Ugh I don't really want to. Can't I just hide in the bathroom until class is over?", April opened the bathroom stall door to see you sitting on the ground looking annoyed.

April sat down next to you and took your hand in hers,

"Babe I know you hate that class but I can't go there without you. Please come with me bub", you blushed at the nickname she gave you. You looked her direction and smiled,

"Only if you give me a kiss", April laughed and gave you a few pecks on the lips.

"Now will you come with me y/n?"

"Fine, I'll go."

You both walked out of the bathroom and headed to class, holding each others hands.

NOTE

Hey y'all! I just wanted to bring something up with my readers. Some of you have reached out to tell me that my book gave you inspiration to write your own rottmnt books! It makes me feel very flattered to know that my book helped you take that leap!

BUT. Taking inspiration from a book and copying someone's writing from a book are two DIFFERENT things. Please Please Please don't copy my book. It doesn't make me the happiest person to see that some of you have done that! 

Just find your own words when it comes to writing, you don't need to use someone else. Each and every one of you are talented and has a voice that has the right to be heard, so use it!!

Thank you so much for reading my book loves🖤.

<3