fever x gender neutral! reader

Aight this was requested to me by @moonligthx_angelx (also a lot of other people now lmao) FIRST CHAPTAAAAAA LES GIT IT-
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Your POV
"You really said that??" I asked my best friend Fever. "Don't you think you went a little far?" I asked smiling. We had made plans to go to a new cafe that just opened in Fever Town, which Fever is the mayor of. We go to this cafe every weekend and even some weekdays, if I have off of work, and I enjoy it every time.

"Hell nah. That biotch deserved it for taking the last box of Lucky Charms. And and- you wanna know the crazy part? She didn't even say anything back!" Fever laughed. "Oh well that just makes me feel kinda bad for her then" I said, right before we burst out laughing.

Fever and I met when he was arguing with a cashier at some store a few years ago, which is shut down now for some reason, who was being racist and homophobic. Of course, I sided with Fever, and the cashier got fired the next day. At least that's what I heard. Me and Fever kept in touch because we immediately took a liking to each other.

I was so zoned out in my thoughts, I didn't notice Fever was trying to talk to me. "(Y/N)! YOU GOOD??" "Huh? Oh y-yeah I'm fine!" I responded. "Did you hear what I said?" Fever asked me, looking down and fidgeting with his hands nervously. "...n o." I said slowly and awkwardly.

"Aight I said meet me at this cafe this Friday night after you get off of work. Ok?" Fever asked me me, blushing a little. "Aight. Why night tho?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow. "Uhhh I would tell you but it's a ✨suprise✨" Fever said doing jazz hands for the word "surprise", still blushing a tiny bit.

"Hehe. Ok then I'll be here! NOW TELL ME ANOTHER INTERESTING STORYYYY!!" I yelled. "Ok ok" Fever laughed. "Well there was this one dude who tried to tell me that my afro was fake and that it's a wig, like bro he didn't even know me." Fever said, sounding annoyed. "What an idiot. Just gonna say your fro is fake when he doesn't even know you! You should BEAT HIS AS-" I got interrupted by Fever. "I knowwweeee but I couldn't because my teacher was looking directly at me. Like as if she was waiting for me to do something." Fever stated. "She prolly agreed with the dude ngl." I say. "And then that same day- I was on Roblox and some dude tried to make me his girlfriend. He thought my avatar was a girl-" Fever said, getting interrupted by his own laugh.

Time skip cuz I'm lazy-

Fever walked me home like he does every time we hang out and on the way we read about a blue haired kid who likes rap battling people who try to kill him, then we ended up, joking about that for the rest of the walk home. When we finally arrive to my house, Fever walked me to the front porch, before I entered my home, I moved without thinking and gave Fever a quick kiss on the cheek before I waved and walked into the house.

I quickly realized what I did and yelled at the top of my lungs. "WHAT THE FRICK- WHY DID I DO THATNSNSSMNXJAAJMDNWKSJFJWJDNSJXMXNQKDHJQQHHWHSNCKSKQHSVSBSNNXKAKQD-" I exclaimed loudly. I always had the tiniest ittiest bittiest crush on Fever, but I never tell him because I'm too afraid of getting rejected and ruining our friendship.

I tried my best not to think about it and tried to think about the dat- uh whatever it is, Fever asked me on. Why would he want me to go at night? What could he possibly want? Is he gonna tell me that he has a significant other? Does he know I like him? Wait why would he meet me at night to tell me he has a significant other though? Millions of questions swirled around in my head as I thought of the consequences of each scenario.
———————————————
Words: 694

IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG- THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST PART AND ILL BRING OUT PART 2 SOON BYE FOR NOW YALL💖💖