Chapter 13 Kilie

Chapter 13 **KILIE's POV

**KILIE'S POV**

"Jake!" I laughed as I chased after him

We were currently running around on the beach like little kids. I gotta say it was really nice. I wasn't worried about work or life or anything I was just there having fun.

Suddenly Jake turned around picked me up and threw me over his shoulder

I started laughing as he twirled me around laughing himself. "You know Kilie you look a little hot. Let me help you out with that."

Before I could register what he was saying he was sprinting toward the water with me on his shoulder.

"JAKE NOO!!" I yelled as I felt water splashing up hitting my feet

"Hold your breath Kilie!" Was the last thing I heard before I was off jakes shoulder and plunged into the water. I broke back to the surface gasping for air. I looked over at jake who was currently bent over laughing.

"Your so going down!" I laughed and lunged towards him taking him down under the water.

We both came back up gasping for air and laughing at one another.

" I know you didn't just do that." He said shaking his head

I laughed and quickly got up ran away from him on to the beach but my clothes were weighing me down. Jake quickly caught up with me and picked me up Bridal style.

"Kilie you can't out run me why do you even try." With that he dropped me back into the ocean.

I came back up and saw a smirking Jake. "I will get you back for this." I promised

He laughed and slung his arm over my shoulder. This movement reminded me of Drew. I never realized how much Drew and Jake we're alike. Drew would always sling his arm over my shoulder and kiss my head after we play fought. I looked up at Jake and smiled.... Part of me thinks maybe I like Jake because he is Drew...

No that can't be true! Drew is my best friend. Nothing else.

**~~~~~**

"Kilie go get ready! Lucas is throwing a party and you know normally I wouldn't go but Ansley begged me too. I already called Drew and he is going too." Katie explained when I got home from hanging out with jake.

"I don't care if Drew goes or not." I said stubbornly "I'm inviting Jake to go too."

I walked to my room to get ready but before I started I sent Jake a text

'Are you up for a party tonight?
Kilie '

'Sure I'll be there in an hour'

I smiled

I hoped in the shower and washed off all that ocean water.

Ok what to wear..,

Lucas brown's parties were not parties you wanted to show up looking bad. At his parties you showed up at your best. And on top of that I wanted to look nice for Jake.

I went to to my bathroom and turned my curling iron on then walked back into my closet... I walked over to the black section of my closet... Yes my closet was huge and yes everything was color coated. I knew exactly what dress I wanted to wear now I just had to find it. I finally found the perfect dress after searching for 10 minutes. The dress was short and tight. In the front it went up like a halter top but it was open showing a little cleavage. In the back of the dress the back was cut out and cute into little triangles. It was perfect. I searched around my closet for some sparkly gold pumps to go with it. I went and got my Gold watch and some stud gold earrings. I went back In my bathroom and started putting big curls in my hair. After I curled all of it I ran my fingers through my hair a few times giving it the messy look. I did my make up real dark to bring out my blue eyes and to complement my dress.