The Truth Is Realeased

Welcome to my world and prepare to be acknowledged on my story of how I became a wolf.

My name is Sabastion I am 14 and I have been transformed into a wolf saddly but I have two sisters. I go to Ferry Pass Middle School. Its not the best but it does good.

Know it is finally time to tell you the true story. When I was only 3 my parents sent me off to some remote private school and in science class an experiment went wrong and I was cought in the main hit. My parents didn't know until I came home transformed into a wolf. The only people that knew and didn't try to hint me down and kill me were my friends and the sciwntis. Today 11 years latter they finally turned me back into a human again.

My parents don't ever talk to me but I can tell what they are saying because I can read minds. I have no friends because I can't talk to anyone or engage with anyone because I was a wolf. But know I'm half wolf and half human. My parents still won't talk to me because of my look. I still look like a wolb but I walk like a human and some what talk like a human. My voice has a rumbling sound to it as I talk but I can't here because of who I am...............

If you want more please comment maybe you'll end up being Sabastions friend