pack house

Ok so the alpha is taking me back to the pack house and he has some then to tell me grate. Once we reach the pack house he's gonna tell me I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

When we arrived at the pack house everyone was starring at me. But one face in particular cought my eyes my mother.

"Ok. Sabastian this is what I was going to tell you." He wanted for a few moments then he told me "you have a babe sister now!!"

Once I heard the news I didn't know what to say and then this happened "What's her name." Yep word vommet "her name is Kaitlin."

Just then my older sister walked out her names Autummn and this is what she had to say "What the hell is this bitch doing back here dad!!!!" That's when my alpha/dad got ticked off. "Don't you ever say that to your brother again!!!" My dad yelled that with authority written all over it.

Holy shit holy shit holy shit is what I kept thinking as I walked inside with my mom behind me with Kaitlin in her arms.

Suddenly I heard this ringing noise it sounded like the border alarms. 'Dad what's happening' I asked through mind link ' Sabastion we have rouges attacking go protect your moth-' that's when it went quite and I heard my mother screame.

It wasn't a scream of joy or anything but it was a scream of pain. 'Sabastion why are you not with mom' my sister says furiously 'I don't know what to do Autumn' I said back 'go help mom you dumbass bit-' and that's when hers went quite as well.

But it wasn't over I went to go find my mom but she was no where to be found.

So I go and look and the next thing I know I'm injected with liquid silver.

.

.

.

. Hey sorry for the long wait on the update but here it is I hope y'all like it.

Stay awesome and I left y'all at a Clift hanger give me tips for what to write next.

This is Batman singing off