oh my

So after school and I went home, but what I didn't know is that the alpha was there. 'Did someone tell him what Ted said' I thought as I walked inside. "Sabastian its so good to see you again!" The alpha said as he welcomed me into a huge wolf hug. "Uh alpha what are you doing here?" I asked nervously. "Well Sabastian I think its time you came back to the pack house with me!" He said with excitement. The thing is I like it here and I need to talk to Ted.

The next day at school. "Well Ted its time to find out how you found out about me and my pack." I said as Ted look really nervouse.

Well you see he really doesn't know that I've talked to alpha Steven Cameron (my alpha). "Well I'm waiting" I said to him with a fasha look on my face. But I guess he already knew that I talked to the alpha.

"We'll Sabastian I knew at first you weren't normal because of you scent (Teds a werewolf from Sebastian's pack but he doesn't know that yet) ." "oh and how do you know that?"

"Well for starters 'I'm from your pack' whispered that part so it was hard to hear".

After school that day I went home and once again saw alpha Steven. Ted followed me that day home to see his and mines alpha. " Alpha Steven its good to see you again" Ted yelled out. "How dare you yell at your alpha likethat." The alphas voice boomed thought out the house "I'm so sorry alpha please forgive me." And Steven being him self he grunted and turned away.

"Alpha" I said as I walked back in my living room." Yes Sabastian?"
"I'm leaving the pack unless......." He cut me off before I could finish." There is no way young man you are staying in the pack!!!!!!"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ha left y'all at a cliff hanger give me ideas give me peoples names give the story in your own way...

Until next time stay awesome...

Singing off Batman