Chapter 2

It was Monday, Stacey sadly slumped herself from her parents' car and walked solemnly into the schoolyard. Stacey walked into the class and threw her green, blue,white and black bag onto her desk. She slowly approached her other friends, Sareina and Kaitlin. "Yow, bro.Sup," Sareina shouted from across the room while she came running towards Stacey with her hands in a high-5 position. As soon as she got to Stacey with her arms still in the air, Stacey was going to give her a high-5 back and Sareina moved her hands and shouted "jellyfish. " Stacey was so annoyed that she did what she normally did when Sareina annoyed her, she slapped her in the face. But the slap was not a hurtful slap it was the sort of slap that a friend would give another friend so that the friend would think that they were going to get an actual slap, basically confusing best friend stuff.

As this whole situation was happening, Kaitlin was laughing, as she always was. Sareina was the type of friend who would play tricks on you, tell corny jokes and always try to slap you, while Kaitlin was the type of friend to stand, or sit and laugh,ALL THE TIME.

The morning bell that meant the beginning of assembly, began to ring. Stacey and her friends quickly parted as their bipolar form teacher, Mrs. Charles, walked in with a smile on her face.

"Good morning class," she said with a smile on her face.

"Good morning ma'am," the entire class chimed.

She began to take the register.

"Tyler."

"Here."

"Kristina."

"Here."

And she continued all the way down the register, then it was time to assemble in the hall.

In the hall, everything was as it always was boring and long. Stacey was so hot that she went to the teacher and asked to use the bathroom. She didn't actually want to use the bathroom, she just wanted to get some fresh air. On leaving the hall, she saw the 'love of her life' Matthew. He was apparently always late and Stacey figured that it was either all apart of his bad boy act or he was just a very late riser. Stacey tried to stop looking at his beautiful face.

When she reached the bathroom she washed her hands, stared at herself in the mirror then left.