4. Jin?

"J-Jin?" You blinked

"Who?" He looked confused "here's a package for you ma'am!"

"Oh- thank you" you smiled in an embarrassing manner. How could you not notice the very obvious bright blue uniform?! You grabbed the slightly heavy box and tried to guess what might be inside.

"Have a great rest of your day then!" And with that he walked off leaving you still stunned.

Ding!

———
Jin: I see you got it
Jin: open the box
———

You looked at your phone then closed the door. Walking over to your pink couch you sat down with the box. You carefully removed the tape to take a look inside.

Huh? Does he want me to wear this in tomorrow's live? Not bad jin

Ding!

———
Jin: I want you to wear this
Jin is typing...
Jin: to school tomorrow :)
———

Ohhhhh helll no. He's gotta be shitting me. There's no well the principal would let me off the hook for this. What is this dude even thinking?!

———
You: respectfullyyyyyy
You: no.
You: what are you even thinking making me go out like this?!
Jin: why? you don't like it? but that's my dare for you princess.
Jin: you know what happens when you don't complete the dareee
You: JIN I'm gonna get in so much trouble!
Jin: either wear this outfit to school tmr or you can have your precious brother find out you're a whore online. what's more interesting to you, should I send him one of your livestreams?
You: I'll wear it! You can stop I'll wear it.
Jin: good girl ;)
Jin: ill be watching~
———

Psycho. He's a psycho. But I'm picking up victor tomorrow.... I can't let him see me dressed like this.

You hurriedly ran up the stairs to quickly pick an outfit you can disguise over this hideous lingerie Jin sent you.

—————————————————————————
Someone's POV

As I stood watching her through the window I couldn't help the raging boner I was feeling. God why did she have to be so effortlessly sexy. I can't wait to see you tomorrow- princess.