2. Im being watched?

You aggressively shut down the live system. You rolled your eyes. That Jin guy was simply outrageous. He thinks he can just pay a couple lousy coins for your body?!

You scrolled through your phone to check how much you made. Congrats!! You made 20,000!! Confirm you're not a robot by typing 5yk67. On a second thoughtttt maybe he can. This is the highest you have ever made in your entire career- this guy suddenly peaked your interest more than you thought...

MyNamesAxel_507 want to video chat!

You groaned. Clingy men like him truly annoyed the shit out of you. You reached your hand over and grabbed the mask to put over your face.

Accept or decline

You put on the sweetest smile. "Hey Axel!"

"Hey baby I'm so happy you answered" he smiled slyly

"Really?" You snorted like a fat pig "I'm even more happy cause you joined" you fake fat lying bitch.

"Hahahahaha this is why you're my favorite BJ. Not like other girls who will expose their body for some pocket money."

———
MyNamesAxel_507 sent you 200
———

You were creaming from the sound of the notification. "You know I don't break the rules for just anyone~"

"N-not even me? I'm so ugly girls wouldn't even want to send me stuff like that. It's cause I'm so ugly. Do you think I'm ugly too?" He was quivering his lips as if he was about to cry.

Is this guy serious?..

"Ofc not!! I think you're very handsome!!" You winked

His face went red from your seduction. You were truly gorgeous.

"Well actually I called you today because my mom died and ...."

Jin sent you a message

Accept or decline

you froze.

"And my sister is dyslexic so I just wanted to say.."

But you weren't listening. All you can think about was the notification- "Should I accept?.."

"Hmm? Accept what? Were you even listening to me" Axel look angry.

Shit.

I said it aloud. "Oh nothing! Ofc I'm listening." you changed the tab so you can focus on Axel.

"Are you talking to other men? Aren't I enough?!" He furrowed his brows and you could tell he was jealous

Jin sent another message

"You know what can I call you back? We can continue the story another time." You clicked the red button indicating the call has ended. He was getting on your nerves anyway.