1-5

Every " -- " is a chapter break. I'm too lazy to make each chapter again, so I split it into two because I can't fit all 30k+ words in one chapter. It's a long, but easy read, apologizing for typos ahead of time. Unfortunately, because I copied and pasted it from my archive the italics, bold, all the fancy stuff isn't here. If you want that effect, just read it on my ao3.. There's some gxg and explicit sexual content as well as graphic depections of violence. Read at your discretion.
--

"Who's that?" Ryujin asked the bartender, her finger shaky as she pointed to the TV. She was more than tipsy, cognitive thinking thrown out the window. She appeared relaxed and poised though.

"Oh, you don't know? That's Hwang Yeji. Her father owns some big company and she's supposed to be the future CEO or something." He said while wiping down a shot glass. It was already clean, clear like water without any ripples. But it was late at night, or considerably early in the morning depending upon how you looked at it. Nobody was at that bar but Ryujin. So he just wiped, and wiped.

"You think I could talk to her?" Ryujin continued, downing another shot before he took it to clean, keeping a mental note of her tab. He chuckled a bit.

"Someone born into wealth, and going to be in charge of even more wealth? I doubt she ever talks with just anyone." He said, watching as the girl stepped up to a podium and started to speak about how much of an honor it will be to run the company in the future. He was about to change the channel since it was a rebroadcast from earlier in the day, but Ryujin stopped him. That's when he noticed how fixated Ryujin was on her.

"Do you... know her or something?" He said, an eyebrow perked while she made eye contact in what seemed like forever. She had this strange look. Almost like annoyance, no, rage... maybe obsession. He couldn't tell, but it was scary. Then again, nobody is ever in the right mind under the influence of alcohol.

"No... I don't know her." Ryujin set a fifty on the counter before putting on her leather jacket and heading out. It was chilly, a little windy too. She didn't call for a cab, realizing she spent cab money on drinks. The ATM was further away than her apartment. Her phone was dead. She sighed into the night air, watching clouds puff out of her mouth like a child. Her apartment wasn't that far away, but still a bit far to be walking alone. She was used to it though, being lonely. She stopped at a crosswalk, watching the lights indicate not to walk. There were no cars, but she stopped and stared at the lights anyway. Her mind empty and fixated at the same time. Ryujin ended up leaning against the pole, yawning before sitting down.

"This is comfy." Ryujin said to nobody in particular, her legs growing cold quickly on the concrete. Her head leaned back, eyes closing while she imagined the sun was beaming down on her. Just then a slightly panicked voice spoke, a hand tapped on her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Ryujin's eyes opened slightly, tired and her fingertips pale. The wind blew her blonde hair into more of a mess while she sat there and looked up at the stranger. It was a girl, brunette with a slim figure. She was wearing a rather expensive looking suit and if Ryujin wasn't dreaming she could've sworn there was a black van not to far away.

"Pretty." The blonde spoke, almost falling over while she stood, even with the others assistance.

"You're drunk."

"Yep. Wasteful isn't it." She said, not caring that perhaps maybe she needed to say these things to a therapist.

"I'm not going to let you stay here alone, I can take you home?"

"The Hwang Yeji wants to drive me home? I don't believe it." Ryujin said, laughing hysterically for a second. Yeji's face flushed a little from the blonde's boldness, but she was persistent.