Y/N Kocho Profile

First name: (Y/N)

Lastname: Kocho

family members:

-Kanao Tsuyuri(Adoptive sister)

-Tanjiro Kamado(Adoptive Brother in-law)

-Kanae Kocho(Step sister)

-Shinobu Kocho(Step sister)

Clan: Unknown

Love interest:

-Rengoku Kyojuro(Formerly)

Rank: Rage Hashira

Looks(You guys choose):

(I used IBS paint to change it, also pls

(I used IBS paint to change it, also pls. don't mind the "Juno Kocho")

Personality:

Shinobu displays a bright, friendly and cheerful demeanor, always having an easygoing smile on her face regardless of the situation she is in. However, her outward behavior is shown very quickly to be a façade. This is displayed in the way she enjoys teasing others, to the point of being rather sadistic about it, enjoying most notably to pick on Shinuzagawa Sanemi(Basically she's like shinobu alot). She always uses a coin to choose because before she was adopted by Shinobu and Kanae's parents she was beaten up by her previous parents(Just like Kanao). She always has diferent personalities wtih diferent people. When ever she is smiling she's actually mourning Kanae's death. She's also a bit bossy towards people who she cares about and she just uses the coin as an excuse.

Abilities:

Rage breathing

First form; Hidden mindset
-Allows the user to use their own anger to increase their strength and agility to fight speedy opponents.
Second form; Raging bull
-Allows the user to chase the enemy until they're dead(Pretty much like those bull fights)

Thunder Breathing

First Form: Thunderclap and Flash (壱いちノ型かた 霹へき靂れき一いっ閃せん Ichi no kata: Hekireki Issen?)[4] - The user unsheathes their katana, dashes forward at blinding speeds and decapitates their opponent faster than they can react, before sheathing it back. This technique is extremely reminiscent of Iaijutsu and its movements are described to be akin to "lightning ripping through the air".[5]

Sixfold (六ろく連れん Rokuren?)[6] - An extension of the Thunderclap and Flash technique created by Zenitsu. The user performs Thunderclap and Flash six times in quick succession while slightly augmenting the power and speed of his dashes.

Eightfold (八はち連れん Hachiren?)[7] - An extension of the Thunderclap and Flash technique created by Zenitsu. The user performs Thunderclap and Flash eight times in quick succession while slightly augmenting the power and speed of his dashes.

Godspeed (神しん速そく Shinsoku?)[8] - An extension of the Thunderclap and Flash technique created by Zenitsu. The user performs Thunderclap and Flash while greatly augmenting the speed of the technique. During the first display of this technique, an unconscious Zenitsu remarked that he mustn't perform this technique more than 2 times, otherwise his legs would be rendered useless due to muscle fatigue and exhaustion. However, during the battle against Muzan Kibutsuji, Zenitsu has shown improvement in the proficiency of this technique, allowing him to use it more than 2 times while still maintaining the power and speed of the technique.

Second Form: Rice Spirit (弐にノ型かた 稲いな魂だま Ni no kata: Inadama?)[9] - Kaigaku releases five arched slashes accompanied by lightning in quick succession.

Third Form: Thunder Swarm (参さんノ型かた 聚しゅう蚊ぶん成せい雷らい San no kata: Shūbun Seirai?)[10] - Kaigaku surrounds the enemy with waves of arched lightning and attacks them from all directions.

Fourth Form: Distant Thunder (肆しノ型かた 遠えん雷らい Shi no kata: Enrai?)[11] - Kaigaku generates a ball of electricity that releases waves of strong multi-directional lightning bolts from afar.

Fifth Form: Heat Lightning (伍ごノ型かた 熱ねつ界かい雷らい Go no kata: Netsu Kairai?)[12] - Kaigaku unleashes a long-ranged upward sword slash accompanied by lightning.

Sixth Form: Rumble and Flash (陸ろくノ型かた 電でん轟ごう雷らい轟ごう Roku no kata: Dengō Raigō?)[13] - Kaigaku releases a series of powerful long-ranged lightning attacks that strike his opponent from afar.

Seventh Form: Honoikazuchi no Kami (漆しちノ型かた 火ほの雷いかづちの神かみ Shichi no kata: Honoikazuchi no Kami?, lit. Seventh Form: Flaming Thunder God) [14] - The personal creation of Zenitsu Agatsuma. The user dashes forward at blinding speeds and unleashes a singular forward slash at a low stance, which is seemingly accompanied by a yellow Japanese dragon shaped like a lightning bolt.