SUPER IMPORTANT!!! READ!!!

TO ALL FANS OF MY BOOKS!!

I would like you all to know that I will be having a very important contest!! This contest will decode what I will write about in my next book! There are a few rules though...

1. Must be age appropriate. Say 11-17

2. No inappropriate topics

3. Must be able to write, that includes any swearing, or anything relatable to rule #2.

All followers and people on Wattpad participating in this event must have their topic ready by April 18, 2015. After then...

    Top 8: April 22, 2015

    Top 5: April 26, 2015

    Winner Candidates!!: April 30, 2015

The winner will get a shout out, a recommendation, and (in their honor!!) I will also post a whole week dedicated to them by doing the following!

  -I will read all of their books, and will post comments and vote on EVERY chapter!!

  - They will be a dedication on my comments page (here on Wattpad)

  - I will also put together a small chapter in ONE of my books (their choice) about the book, winner, and the dedication week!!

Please do one of the following to have me receive your topic!!

     - Comment to me on my profile (Rhoe1129)

     - If I message you, message me your topic!!

  Good luck to all of the participants!! I look forward to reading all your great ideas!!

Regards,
   Rhoe1129