Got a Feeling

Hi Everybody. I hope you love Chapter 6'.

Ashelys POV

I was at Skylar's House helping her pack up. We were both Super tired, but we had to get to the Airport at 7:30.

I was happy, but disappointed that I was leaving my small town of Barre, Massachusetts. I took Skylar's suitcase and hauled it into the car.

As we approached 7:00, I took one last glimpse of my small town. I was happy that I was gonna have no more cuts and scrapes and broken hearts from Zayn, Niall or Kate, but I was sad to leave my friends and family.

I would miss Liam, Louis, Harry, My sister Brenda, my mom and dad everybody.

I got into my mom's Oddessy and we all drove off to the airport.

When we got there, my mom gave me all my stuff and she hugged me. I was sad to leave. My mom got in the car and drove off.

I checked us in and we sat for a half hour waiting for our plane to be called.

"Plane 42 is leaving in 20 minutes." a lady said.

We took all our bags and got on the plane. When we got in our seats, we got our Kindled and Phones out.

I called my friend Mia and made sure that she was at our place.

I stared out the window as the plane ride kept going. A girl came up to me and smiled.

"Would you like any food or drink." She asked.

I gave her 5 bucks and asked for a Large Coke and a big burger.

She handed me the coke and I drank it like there was no tomorrow.

She quickly handed me the burger and she went into the next aisle.

I looked out the window and I cried. I already missed my friends. I always loved Harry secretly. I was holding back a sloppy Emotional Meltdown.

As the plane landed in New York, I stepped off the plane and looked around.

"This is our new home." I whispered. Mia was waiting for us and we drove home in her car.

When we got to our place, we dolleyed up the place. I took out our clothes and she called Dunkin Donuts.

Soon enough, A girl from Dunkin Donuts was at the door with my uniform.

When it was nearing nighttime, I ordered Chinnese Food. We both were on our IPhones a lot.

At 10:00 we both started packing up. We both went to bed.

I was happy and sad as I drifted off to sleep.