Plot Predictions: 1

THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE! 

Someone on twitter (I know twitter isn't the most reliable source so take that with a grain of salt) said they auditioned for HSMTMTS for a character who was a choreographer for the summer theatre camp that had been coming with EJ since they were little. She was also supposedly an amazing dancer.

TIM WHAT THE HELL YOU DOIN NOW?

This made me wonder what stunts he's going to pull in season 3. They're only a few days away from the start of film smh.  Anyways this made me think of what was going to happen and I had so many ideas. I want to document this now so that I can look back and say "oh right that's how it should've played out" instead of whatever shit Tim's going to attempt.

SO

IM 

STARTING 

SERIES!

Basically I will recreate scenarios or scenes you want to read or that you predict might happen in the new season.  I'm not exactly sure if each concept will be it's own story or a chapter on here, or if some stores will be short or long but I'll figure it out as we go along.

So without further ado here is what I think will be some exchanges based on what we've heard from internet speculation.

- - - - - - -

We open with Miss Jenn at the front of the bus talking to The Wildcats about rules and what to do after they all exit the bus. 

EJ and Gina are sitting together (obviously)

After getting off the bus they see other yellow school busses letting off students. The 'parking lot' is mostly just dirt with lots of trees and plants (very out in the wilderness) There are camp counselors standing right in front of one of the buildings waiting to introduce themselves to the campers.

(Blah blah blah counselors introduce themselves and say some stuff)

*whatever who cares let's skip to the portwell drama*

(We're going to call the girl's name BITCH)

Everyone is dispersing to find their rooms and get settled in and EJ is telling Gina about all the fun things they're going to do and how he's excited to show her around since he's been attending this camp for years.

We see hear a voice from behind EJ.

BITCH: "EJ Caswell???"

EJ: "Oh my gosh BITCH hi! it's been forever."

*BITCH goes in and they hug*

BITCH: "I thought I recognized you."

*EJ noticing Gina standing RIGHT THERE!!!*

EJ: "Oh uh BITCH this is Gina."

GINA: "Hi it's nice to meet you."

BITCH: "Same here."

GINA: "So how do you two know each other?"

*BITCH puts her arm around EJ's and "snuggles" up to him (YES I KNOW THAT'S GROSS BUT I CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT WORD BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN)

BITCH: "Eej and I met here in 3rd grade and we came back together just about every summer since."

GINA: "Oh."

EJ: "Yeah we always had the best times (fill in the blank idk)"

*EJ and BITCH start recounting a funny anecdote :/ about camp or something im too lazy to figure it out*

*Gina starts to get a little insecure/uncomfortable and tries to subtly end the conversation*

GINA: "Well this had been great and all but EJ and I have to go check our rooming situations."

EJ: "Yeah but it was so great catching up with you."

BITCH: "Totally let's plan to meet up later."

EJ: "Sounds great."

EJ and Gina walk off but Gina lingers to look back at BITCH as she walks off or is with friends or something.

Interview talking to the cameras: 

GINA:" Am I a jealous person? Of course not. I just don't know how I feel seeing some girl I've never met cozy up to my boyfriend. It's just that they've got a lot of history... and she's really pretty. And now I have to spend the whole summer trying to chase after EJ just to be a 3rd wheel? *laughs* I mean she calls him Eej? The only people that get to use that nickname is Ashlyn... and ME! But no, no I'm not a jealous person."

- - - - - - -

Hope you guys enjoyed. If I come up withe more scenes I'll let you know. <3