Part 2

Johnan strummed his new guitar with a hum in his throat as he sat on the couch. Nearby, in the kitchen, you sorted your groceries from earlier, making sure each and every one of them was put away into their perfect little places.

"Hey, Y/n. You scanned Hutchet Stallion a while back, right?" Your friend suddenly asked, bringing you back to older days when you two had planned to go together to a concert with some friends, but he was sick on that day so he sadly couldn't go.

"Uhh, -yeah! Not the best though since he was moving so fast."

"Can you make me look like him for a second?"

"Hah, why?"

"Just wait and see!" Johnan then leapt from the couch with a smirk, readying his guitar as you prepared mentally.

"Aaalright! One Hutchet Stallion coming right up!" As you closed your eyes for a moment to concentrate, Johnan's purple skin faded to a medium tan. A thick, brown, curly beard materialized on his chin, and his outfit reshaped itself to look of black leather with a western spin. When you opened your eyes, you almost laughed at the sight. Similar as it was, there were certain patches on his skin and clothing that looked unnatural. The tattoos were all smudged and certain bits of his clothing melted into each other. But it was decent enough to get the job done. With a wide smile, Johnan re-shifted his guitar, replaying Hutchet's most popular song: "Glad I Never Met Ya" on it. He sang the tunes to it as well, his voice cracking and terribly off key. You cheered on the show, chuckling at the sight.

When the show ended, you applauded, "Woo! You know, I can definitely see you joining their band, as long as you leave the singing to the rest of them. Hahaa!" Johnan belted out an awkward laugh as well.

A long sigh drifted from Johnan as he plopped back down on your couch, the facade fading, returning to his normal self. "Man! I wish I could do that too!"

"What? Sing?" You asked, beginning to put away things again.

"No, doofus, the ability to shift others too! That's, like, a one in a million chance! You're insanely lucky!" Kicking his feet up on the arm of the sofa, the rest hidden by the back of the couch that was facing you, the occasional soft strum of his new gift also floated into the kitchen. You were just about done with sorting. Just wiping down the counters for good measure. "..What's it like, anyways, being able to do that??. I can imagine it would be HARD.."

"Actually, no, it isn't really. I can do it even when I'm not thinking about it, like last year when Judy nearly went crazy, so sure how much better she would look as a Falkyre!"

"That was YOU?... Oh wow, I never even thought you would get all Tangled up in..that."

"Yup...I told her I was willing to make her look like a Falk for a whole year; three months later she was begging me to turn her back. Got body-sick."

"As most of them do."

"Yeah.. Biggest problem for me is doing both, because in hose two months I started to notice that when I shifted, it burnt an INSANE amount calories! That, and my eyesight started getting worse. However, it didn't occur to me until I was nearly bone thin and barely able to read!" You chuckled.

"Huh.. well that's odd. Most of the side effects I heard about had to do with tiredness and stamina."

"I had a little bit of that too. Everyone is different." You informed. There was a moment again of near silence as you finished cleaning and Johnan seemed to be running out of songs to play.

Then, for pure conversation topic, "Did you hear that the war was finally coming to an end?"

"What war?"