Birthday present || Aidan

You're turning 28 and aidan is also 28 in this imagine.
______________

Aidan's p.o.v:

I woke up seeing my beautiful birthday girl sleeping peacefully in our shared bed. Her h/c (hair color) hair strand cover her face a little, and her innocent face sleeping.

She's turning 28 this day, and im gonna make this the best birthday for her.

I tucked her hair to her ear while her eyes slowly opened.
"Sh1t, oh! Sorry love did i wake you?" I asked. "No no! I was actually gonna get up before you tucked my hair--" she stammered.

"Happy birthday baby" i greeted before kissing her forehead. "Thanks" she said.

"C'mon get up, im gonna make this the best birthday you'll ever have." She laughed softly at my words while getting up.

~🎂~

Y/n's p.o.v:

"I made you y/f/f (your favorite food)" Aidan said before kissing me.
"Well, thank you good sir!" I said in a fancy tone.

I digged in, and wow. He's a very good cook. "Well i didn't know you were a chef." I said making aidan chuckle.

"Im only a chef for you" he said
Giving me butteflies. "Corny." I stated while chuckling.

~🎂~

"It's you're birthday, do you want me to take you to the mall? Buy clothes?" He asked.
"I would, but i still have alot of clothes. Plus i dont wanna waste you're money on me." I explained.
"Well, let's do something something fun since you dont wanna buy clothes. Is that good?" He asked, and i nodded.
"WELL LET'S GO THEN" he said before picking me up, bridal style.

"Hey! Put me down!!" I said trying to get off his grip.

~🎂~

Me and aidan were at the carnival and we played games, but i really dont like the rollercoaster's.

"Do you wanna ride in the rollercoaster?" Aidan asked me. "Aid, you know i hate rides." I said. "But it's gonna be fun!" He exclaimed earning a groan from me.

"It's gonna be fun for you. But not for me." I stated boringly.
"Awh." He pouted, making me giggle. (HdhxhhkjjFh)

~🎂~

We were walking after all that fun, but then my legs started to get tired. "Im tired." I said.

Aidan spotted a lake, and an empty bench on the side. "Come." He said pulling my wrist gently, so he doesn't hurt me.

"But before we sit." He said. "Y/n, i have known you for god-knows-how-long." Then he knelt to the ground and, pulled out a ring and said "Y/n l/n will you marry me?"

I can feel my eyes watering of joy. He has have no idea how happy i am. "Yes!" I said excitedly.

He slipped the ring on my ring finger, and stood up.
I hugged him tight, but not to suffocate him. "I guess this is the best birthday i could ever ask for." I stated.

We leaned in for a kiss.

"I love you"

"I love you too" i said leaning in closer for another kiss.

~🎂~

We got home, and were cuddled up to the bed. And he did made it the best birthday. I never expected this to happen.

I cant even beleive im a gallagher now. But im happy to be a gallagher, and spent the rest of my life with my fiancé.

______________
AGHHDHHAJHEHSH
Dang, i teared up writing the proposal.

Fact: i wrote this at my birthday.

Yall want a part 2? Wedding?
Lmk.

Word count: 573

- Alex