Sober || Five

this is based on the song "wish you were sober" by conan gray. And you guys are 19 in this imagine.
______________

Y/n's p.o.v:

Five wanted me to go to this party with him. I already told him that i dont like parties, but here i am.

I was just sitting on the couch, annoyed with the loud music.
People were making out in the corners, or the stairs which disgusts me alot.

I walked to the front door, and tried to get out.

Locked.

I couldn't escape out of this party hell.
I just wanna crawl out of the window, but i cant.

I felt someone grab me, and just tried to make out with me. "Five, what was that for?!" I yelled at him as i pulled away. "You're drunk, we need to leave!" I snap at him, but he pulls me closer to him. "NoT nOwW.. iM StiLl hAvInG fUn!" He stated drunkly.
"I dont care, we need to go." I said in a calmer voice.

"NoOo, doNt lEaVe rIghT nOwW!" He groaned. I walked away, and sat on the couch again. Oh god.

I need to call diego.
I pull out my phone, and dialed his number. "Come on Diego, answer.." i mumbled. "Hey, what's wrong?"
He asked. "Five's drunk. Very drunk. We need you to pick him up." I explained.
"Im on my way."  He said as he hanged up.

Thank god.

~🍺~

After a few minutes, i heard a car pull up. I looked at the window, and saw diego's car.

I got up from the couch, and tried to look for five.
I finally saw him, and he was trading drinks with this girl he doesn't know.

"Come on five, we need to go back to the academy." I said. "NoOo..!" He groaned. "Yes, now lets go." I said pulling him outside. (The door was unlocked now btw)

I walked to diego's car with a drunk five. I opened the car door, and pushed five in the car, and i sat after him.

Then five pulled me into a kiss. I can taste the liquor and beer he drank. i pulled away.
"I lOvE yOu" he said with his drunk voice.

Real sweet, but i wish you were sober

______________
Idk what to say.

Word count: 377

- Alex